No announcement yet.

Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No surprise, you're doing all the right things. Between you and the support you have all the pieces are in place.

Have fun...and make sure to wink at the guys at the gym...it will drive them crazy...too funny.

Comment

That's quite the little black dress,

theladyboyforums.com
      asiants.com
      tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by tslisaparadise View Post
        you look so amazing and im so so proud of you chicky.I know your journey wasn't easy it never is but you came through and became one of the most beautifull woman anywhere.best of luck in the future and I know youll succeed in whatever you do.
        There you are,
        I'm coming for you ha ha.
        Working with my Golf coach and hitting the range 4 days a week.

Some day i might actually play.

theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

That takes real dedication. Congrats. You look great. way to go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
            That's quite the little black dress,

LOL I know there really isnt much to it!

Comment

Originally posted by GTanker View Post
              No surprise, you're doing all the right things. Between you and the support you have all the pieces are in place.

Have fun...and make sure to wink at the guys at the gym...it will drive them crazy...too funny.
              Yeh I am a little more organized the last two nights I went. I worked out my triceps with 45 pounds doing reps of 20 in 7 sets. Then I worked out my hips/abs with 60 pounds and in reps of 20 in 10 sets. Finally the treadmill 4mph for 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyluv View Post
                That takes real dedication. Congrats. You look great. way to go!!!
                Thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by CandyLand View Post
                  Yeh I am a little more organized the last two nights I went. I worked out my triceps with 45 pounds doing reps of 20 in 7 sets. Then I worked out my hips/abs with 60 pounds and in reps of 20 in 10 sets. Finally the treadmill 4mph for 15 minutes.
                  Good work girl...sure you're new to this.

Comment

It sounds like you are on track.

Not sure you are open to suggestions but I'll offer it anyways. First of all, I've always felt that I need to focus on what is more important to me. If I am happy with my weight, I do more weight training and then cardio to end my workout. I go months of no cardio mind you as my weight is pretty spot on most of the time. Cardio is still needed, but I just lift weights faster. If losing more weight is important, I suggest doing the cardio first as it is really easy to walk out without cardio after weight training. NOTE: More muscle will increase your metabolism and burn more fat. So weight training is a key part.

Some people think that they don't want to weight train as they don't want to get bulky. It takes quite awhile to gain size, and if you keep weights lower and reps higher, you'll tone and shape at the same time. As a transgender, I'm not sure what the protocol would be. I'm sure others on here, or friends in the "community" can offer tips.

Simple guidelines most people use are to hit two body parts a day. And hit them hard. Every day I do abs. Either lower, upper or obliques. I do abs in between sets of the other exercises.
                    My workout is a variation of this:

Monday: Chest, Biceps, Cardio
                    Tuesday: Back, Triceps
                    Wednesday: Day off, maybe cardio only
                    Thursday: Legs (Quads, Hams and Calves all same day)
                    Friday: Shoulders and Traps (Ladies likely don't want to train traps) But nice shoulders are essential. LOL

I take weekends off almost always, or get some cardio in.

If you ever have questions PM me, I've been doing this for over 20 years and used to be a personal trainer.
                    Don't be shy.

PS: Don't go to the gym 6 times a week in the first while. These are the people that hit it, and quit it. I can spot them a mile away. Commit to 3 times a week and 4 if you can. Later on if you LOVE it, go as often as you like.

KC

Comment

Originally posted by KCinToronto View Post
                      It sounds like you are on track.

Not sure you are open to suggestions but I'll offer it anyways. First of all, I've always felt that I need to focus on what is more important to me. If I am happy with my weight, I do more weight training and then cardio to end my workout. I go months of no cardio mind you as my weight is pretty spot on most of the time. Cardio is still needed, but I just lift weights faster. If losing more weight is important, I suggest doing the cardio first as it is really easy to walk out without cardio after weight training. NOTE: More muscle will increase your metabolism and burn more fat. So weight training is a key part.

Some people think that they don't want to weight train as they don't want to get bulky. It takes quite awhile to gain size, and if you keep weights lower and reps higher, you'll tone and shape at the same time. As a transgender, I'm not sure what the protocol would be. I'm sure others on here, or friends in the "community" can offer tips.

Simple guidelines most people use are to hit two body parts a day. And hit them hard. Every day I do abs. Either lower, upper or obliques. I do abs in between sets of the other exercises.
                      My workout is a variation of this:

Monday: Chest, Biceps, Cardio
                      Tuesday: Back, Triceps
                      Wednesday: Day off, maybe cardio only
                      Thursday: Legs (Quads, Hams and Calves all same day)
                      Friday: Shoulders and Traps (Ladies likely don't want to train traps) But nice shoulders are essential. LOL

I take weekends off almost always, or get some cardio in.

If you ever have questions PM me, I've been doing this for over 20 years and used to be a personal trainer.
                      Don't be shy.

PS: Don't go to the gym 6 times a week in the first while. These are the people that hit it, and quit it. I can spot them a mile away. Commit to 3 times a week and 4 if you can. Later on if you LOVE it, go as often as you like.

KC
                      Hey Thanks for your tips! As well thanks for offering help. I am actually going to be leaving in a few for the gym. I promised I would post a picture of me in my workout gear. SO I took one before I got rid of my make up LOL...

Click image for larger version

Name:	10488115_10152609931823169_8134815924837239420_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	490642

Comment

Damn, lookin great Girl, you must be driving those guys at the gym crazy. Have fun.

Comment

Hey Thanks for your tips! As well thanks for offering help. I am actually going to be leaving in a few for the gym. I promised I would post a picture of me in my workout gear. SO I took one before I got rid of my make up LOL...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75255[/ATTACH]

Very sexy, I'd be on the treadmill behind you jogging with a boner for sure.
                          And my God I love you lips. mmmmmm

KC

Comment

Very sexy, I'd be on the treadmill behind you jogging with a boner for sure.
                            And my God I love you lips. mmmmmm

KC
                            LOL Thanks! Sorry for the short response earlier I was being rushed as I was posting. I wasnt anticipating a response in here and was just going to post the picture and leave. On phase 1 of the diet you arent supposed to be working out. I joined the gym and worked out the last week and a bit to get in the swing of things so to speak. I was told I could do light weights and the treadmill so thats what I was doing. I did not want to put to much of an impact on my weight loss. I just started phase 2 yesterday so tonight I am going to get more into other things. The owner has reminded me again that I can book the appointment anytime. I am just a little apprehensive because I dont want to do it with a bunch of people there. So I am going to get more comfortable with the atmosphere and working out a little then do the orientation guess you would call it?

Comment

LOL Thanks! Sorry for the short response earlier I was being rushed as I was posting. I wasnt anticipating a response in here and was just going to post the picture and leave. On phase 1 of the diet you arent supposed to be working out. I joined the gym and worked out the last week and a bit to get in the swing of things so to speak. I was told I could do light weights and the treadmill so thats what I was doing. I did not want to put to much of an impact on my weight loss. I just started phase 2 yesterday so tonight I am going to get more into other things. The owner has reminded me again that I can book the appointment anytime. I am just a little apprehensive because I dont want to do it with a bunch of people there. So I am going to get more comfortable with the atmosphere and working out a little then do the orientation guess you would call it?
                              Sounds like you have a plan. Being comfortable is important. it won't take long, you'll be a regular pointing out the new blood. And helping them. Don't be shy, I hate when I see someone with really bad form and obviously don't know what they are doing. I'm never sure if they want advice and I'm a firm believer that one of the most important things for people to learn in life is when to ask for help. I't's hard to do, but in that environment "everyone" was new once. I love it when someone asks, especially a hot woman.

KC

Comment

Sounds like you have a plan. Being comfortable is important. it won't take long, you'll be a regular pointing out the new blood. And helping them. Don't be shy, I hate when I see someone with really bad form and obviously don't know what they are doing. I'm never sure if they want advice and I'm a firm believer that one of the most important things for people to learn in life is when to ask for help. I't's hard to do, but in that environment "everyone" was new once. I love it when someone asks, especially a hot woman.

KC
                                My partner was helping me with form lol... I wasnt doing it exactly right. I have more of a routine now. I upped the amount of weight I was using for some of the stuff just yesterday. I was pretty sore today lol. It is all worth it though I am noticing changes already. My legs are pretty solid and have some good shape to them and my arms are starting to get toned and get defined. We have been going 5 days a week. I actually really like going to the gym a lot. So it all kind of works out. Today was our day off and we are going to go the rest of this week to miss up for days missed last week because of the shitty weather we have been having. I am really happy to be living a healthy lifestyle now. It has been one of the best changes I have made in my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X