WARNING...Foul, Nasty Language!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rider014 View Post
    Good call on your part here, you were probably going to get robbed or a dirty licking if you had nothing of value on you, or both. 5 or 6 people? Had you complied, you would have been taken around some dark corner outside because there really aren't too many dark corners in subway that I know of, and voila, you become the victim of a crime. And who would you tell your side of the story to? I personally think your sixth sense was alerting you to an unknown bad situation based on what you had previously observed. You never know though, if it had been legit, could have been the best hummer you've ever had . I do think you went a little overboard with your reaction as you stated there was an audience in the restaurant. Funny thing though, I find myself saying "why the fuck doesn't something like this ever happen to me!!"
    You are right, a robbery is the most likely scenerio.
    Seeing now that she was older, I'll bet this is the deal rather than a lark.

As I say, $20 isn't going to get anyone much of anything really, especially with that many friends along.
    Anyone is going to start at least $50 and go down from there, nobody starts at $20.
    If it was an attraction thing, well it would be free of course.

I live downtown and walk to work every day. In the evenings I am confronted by all sorts. Getting angry with them has caused me to keep my mouth shut. You would be surprised how many of their friends can come out of the wood work when there is a problem. I minute it is a deserted street with you and some creep. Next thing you tell him to fuck off and you are suddenly surrounded by 5 guys. I've learned to quietly avoid or ignore anyone like this, it is the safest thing.

One time for me the worst guy at Subway late at night was the guy working there.
    I had to leave becaue the guy was so high on somthing he couldn't even make a sub.
    Eventually i just walked out without saying anything, as he was a little scary.
    As i walked out he was screaming at me, "DUDE your sub!"
    The next day i saw on the news that an employee trashed the subway and was arrested.
    Walking away quietly was probably a good choice.

theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Good to hear these stories...

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
      You are right, a robbery is the most likely scenerio.
      Seeing now that she was older, I'll bet this is the deal rather than a lark.

As I say, $20 isn't going to get anyone much of anything really, especially with that many friends along.
      Anyone is going to start at least $50 and go down from there, nobody starts at $20.
      If it was an attraction thing, well it would be free of course.

I live downtown and walk to work every day. In the evenings I am confronted by all sorts. Getting angry with them has caused me to keep my mouth shut. You would be surprised how many of their friends can come out of the wood work when there is a problem. I minute it is a deserted street with you and some creep. Next thing you tell him to fuck off and you are suddenly surrounded by 5 guys. I've learned to quietly avoid or ignore anyone like this, it is the safest thing.

One time for me the worst guy at Subway late at night was the guy working there.
      I had to leave becaue the guy was so high on somthing he couldn't even make a sub.
      Eventually i just walked out without saying anything, as he was a little scary.
      As i walked out he was screaming at me, "DUDE your sub!"
      The next day i saw on the news that an employee trashed the subway and was arrested.
      Walking away quietly was probably a good choice.

A setup never ever crossed my mind which was pretty stupid of me. Walk away is always the best one can do and hope to not be followed.

Comment

Working...
      X