WARNING...Foul, Nasty Language!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING...Foul, Nasty Language!

I was up early yesterday morning and had to go downtown. After awhile I felt a bit hungry...it was 9:30 AM...time to CHOW DOWN!! Subway happened to be in sight, I like subway...over I go.

As I got out of my car and walking into the restaurant I notice a group of 5 or 6 people a few hundred metres away staring at me. Coulda been shorter...definitely not longer...but that's a whole 'nuther story, eh? Oh yeah, back to my story. OK, I'm walkin' in and I'm thinking "what the fuck are you assholes looking at? COCKSUCKERS!" Really, it's true!!

So in I go, order a sandwich and coffee, I sit down facing the lineup. In walks one from the group, she gets in line...looking at me...I look at her...she comes over..."how are you" she asks. Fine thank you, I says, how are you? Pretty good, she says. "Where are you from? She asks. I'm a townie I replied. Oh good, I never seen you before she says.

I'm about ready to say "if you don't mind, I'm about to eat" when she says "I'm kinda down on my luck right now, and I'm ready to do something I'm not really proud of" But before I can say anything she says " I'll suck your cock for $20 bucks!"

I said "get the fuck outta here!" She said "no really, only $20!" I said "no, really, get the fuck outta here before I call the fuckin' cops!"

She started to apologize saying "sorry sir, didn't mean to bother you" as she bee-lined for the door. I sat there for a few minutes, angry, disgusted...hurt! OK, not hurt...BUT DEFINITELY ANGRY AND DISGUSTED! People looking at me wondering wft was going on. Feeling nauseated I put my food in the trash and left...end story...FUCKIN' BITCH!!
    Last edited by Mugsammy; 07-06-2014, 01:55 AM.

Yes a pretty rude thing to do.
    Especially if it was just some kind of gag or something.
    Some people find embarrassing people funny.

theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Not a gag...

It was for real...I'm pretty strong stomach but some things are just sickening for sure. That was one of those.

Comment

Don't understand the title to your post. It seems you were the only one to use foul and nasty language.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
          Don't understand the title to your post. It seems you were the only one to use foul and nasty language.
          Right...which was how the situation was. The title was a warning for those who don't like nasty, foul language...don't read it.

Comment

was she cute at least ? What part of town were you in ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mugsammy View Post
              It was for real...I'm pretty strong stomach but some things are just sickening for sure. That was one of those.
              Yes but kids these days do stuff just for a lark or to make people squirm, they just love it.
              You say they were with a group of people, what is that many people going to do with $20.
              At best that will get you one hit if you are on drugs, there is alot better ways to get $20 than to hit up people in Subway.

Anyway there is fucked up people everywhere and you cannot let them get to you.
              You need to stand your ground.
              You went there to eat, probably at a location where there is alot of vagrant types around.
              Off hours = weirdos.

I would have just told her yes, go across the street and wait for me on that bus bench until i am done.
              If she moves, the deal is off.
              If she was serious, she would do it, if not she wouldn't.
              Then I would have packed up my sub and taken it somewhere else to eat.
              IF she followed me I would have told her i am calling the cops and showed her the phone.

There is a 99% chance nobody else in the place would remember you 15 minutes later, so why care what people think.
              I have seen all sorts of things happen at fast food places at strange hours, you are best to always take stuff to go.

The worst thing I hate is when these places let bums that smell like piss come in for a coffee and let them stay inside.
              That makes me sick to my stomach.

But i never let messed up street people get to me, most have no good intentions.
              YOu also can't let scumbags ruin your day.

theladyboyforums.com
              asiants.com
              tgirlasian.com

Comment

I may be wrong but considering the nature of this forum, I doubt there are too many of us that would be offended by the mention of a few fucks, LOL. Ooops, I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Comment

Your right Ray!

I agree with Rays last comment which is why I told it as it was...including my thinking.

as for her...she was mid 30's, ok to look at I suppose, but not really. She wasn't obese or too thin or anything like that...but looked like too much alcohol and drugs in her life, but not for me! Put it this way...what would you expect to give a $20 blowjob? That should answer the question sufficiently.

Comment

This wasn't about a blowjob IMO

Good call on your part here, you were probably going to get robbed or a dirty licking if you had nothing of value on you, or both. 5 or 6 people? Had you complied, you would have been taken around some dark corner outside because there really aren't too many dark corners in subway that I know of, and voila, you become the victim of a crime. And who would you tell your side of the story to? I personally think your sixth sense was alerting you to an unknown bad situation based on what you had previously observed. You never know though, if it had been legit, could have been the best hummer you've ever had . I do think you went a little overboard with your reaction as you stated there was an audience in the restaurant. Funny thing though, I find myself saying "why the fuck doesn't something like this ever happen to me!!"

Comment

Naw, not over reaction

Originally posted by rider014 View Post
                      Good call on your part here, you were probably going to get robbed or a dirty licking if you had nothing of value on you, or both. 5 or 6 people? Had you complied, you would have been taken around some dark corner outside because there really aren't too many dark corners in subway that I know of, and voila, you become the victim of a crime. And who would you tell your side of the story to? I personally think your sixth sense was alerting you to an unknown bad situation based on what you had previously observed. You never know though, if it had been legit, could have been the best hummer you've ever had . I do think you went a little overboard with your reaction as you stated there was an audience in the restaurant. Funny thing though, I find myself saying "why the fuck doesn't something like this ever happen to me!!"
                      Geez...I really never thought of the setup! Good one! Judging by their appearance I think I woulda knocked at least a few of them out before I succumbed lol!

i do believe it was 20 for a blow and not a setup. Liqueur store was around the corner and 20 would get them several 2 litre plastic bottles of the best coolers on the shelf!! Lol

I got laid already in the morning, same as every morning. It was wrong time, wrong place wrong person. it kinda sickened me. I'll never do anything with a street hooker, not even a free blowjob. Guess I'll never know how good it would have been.

Im sure you can find some ladies willing to role play that scenario with you, only it'll cost lots more than a 20!

Comment

i dont know, i think it would be a gent's dream come true if a pretty 18 year old girl who was a complete stranger came right up to him on the side walk or in a bus, a park, after knocking on his front door, while he cuts his front lawn, while in a library, a doctor's office, as soon as he stops at a stop sign, while he goes to a bank machine, while sitting in a train, a subway, in church, school hallway, in waiting room of hospital, a grocery store, in bar, a restaurant, a mc donalds drive through, in men's washroom, as she hitch hikes, a jehovah witness at his door, when the gent knocks on a neighbor's door when he knows shes all alone there, when the gent who never met his daughter's friend finds washroom door open with her on toilet and immediately she says these words to him the second she looks at him, "i'll suck your cock for $20".
                        Last edited by dom r; 07-08-2014, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Situations can be fun!!

Two I remember the most:

1. At a bar with friends having some pre-Gray Cup drinks. After a few tall ones one of the girls approached me asking if I wanted to make a bet on the game. I said sure, what do you wanna bet? She said a blowjob. I asked "serious?" She said yes, if I win she blows me! I asked what if you win? She said "I like my pussy eaten!" Anyways...didn't matter who won, I spent the night at her apartment!

2. at a bar with friends (starting to think I drink too much!) From another table a young lady started talking to me. So, we hit it up. She was pretty but kinda chunky, a nice girl. After awhile I met her sister who was very well built and very good looking. When realizing her chubby sister was interested in me she decided she wanted to steal the show I suppose. She said "let's go out to your car." I said OK. Out we go. We fucked in the driver seat of my car, in the parking lot of the bar. We didn't go back into the bar afterwards, we drove to another more secluded spot and kept it going on for about another 2 hours.

You never know what might turn out to be a good time!

Comment

Fun stuff

Far more exciting than a predictable paid for role play as well. I've had a few similar pleasant surprises myself, oh about a hundred years ago...

Comment

Since we're on the topic of reality stories ... I'll contribute mine. Think I posted this a few years ago too, but what the hey.

Back in the days that I lived in Toronto, there used to be a bar called "The Gasworks" which featured live rock bands. Above it, was a quiet and more intimate bar called "The Chimney." Great place for picking up chicks lol.

One fine night, I was at The Chimney having a few with my buddy who was on his dinner break. He went back to work, and I continued to party on.

Suddenly, from out of no where a beautiful blonde girl wearing a tight red mini-dress reaches over the bar next to me to ask the bartender for a drink. In doing so, she pushes her crotch against my thigh, she looked at me and gave me a warm, inviting smile ... causing an instant erection ... in BOTH of us!!

I vaguely remember some other girl saying to me "you do realize that is a guy", to which I just kind of shrugged, being quite drunk at the time.

Took her home in a cab after an hour of petting & necking, had my first TS experience.

Trashy but true!

Comment

Working...
                              X