11" in length and so very Gorgeous. Any idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11" in length and so very Gorgeous. Any idea

Say this clip earlier and would love to meet or see this Lady Live. She's about to give herself a Blowjob. Very cute

Any ideas. If I click my heels, can she I make her appear in the GTA

This is from Shegods shemale tube http://tube.shegods.com/video/11-inc...xv0EfVeHi.html

Originally posted by MichaelF View Post
    Say this clip earlier and would love to meet or see this Lady Live. She's about to give herself a Blowjob. Very cute

Any ideas. If I click my heels, can she I make her appear in the GTA

This is from Shegods shemale tube http://tube.shegods.com/video/11-inc...xv0EfVeHi.html
    followed the site name on the video and found her under the name TSNaughtyCock

Comment

It's fake as fuck!
      Does that girl look like she would have an 11" cock?
      Some small people have huge cocks but most of the time it is proportional to the size of their body.

So many girls do this on webcam, especially girls from Asia.
      They hold a dildo or fake cock extension on their cock.

If you notice they mostly show the top of the cock.
      When they do show the whole cock the hand it is always there holding the fake cock in place.
      The biggest clue is they never ever take their hand off their cock.

theladyboyforums.com
      asiants.com
      tgirlasian.com

Comment

Crag, you hit the nail on the head with that comment. And BTW, based on the size of her hand, that cock is about 8 inches, not 11.

Comment

Frame by frame view would clear this up!

I had never watched this vid until after I had read Ray and Craig’s comments about it below, and boy is it ever fake. The dildo(?) obviously was not even a good colour match either.

Because she has to always cover the junction of the two "units" with one hand the motion of that hand is not typical of one who is “jerking” either. She just jiggles her right hand without stroking her cock(s).

Then there are even several places at about 2.30, 3:24 and 5:58 where it appears as if, while she has both hands together on the shaft, if you watch closely, she seems to lose control of the dildo and a space between the two is evident as she attempts to sit the dildo back into position and quickly cover the spot with her left hand.

Last edited by toban; 03-08-2015, 06:35 PM.

Comment

While there is tgirls with 11" units I have never seen an actual one on any tiny asian weighing in the 100lb range.
            Fortunately for these girls most guys are thinking with their little head first.
            While a tiny 98lb girl with a huge cock is a great fantasy, using your big head would probably help you realize it is too good to be true.
            theladyboyforums.com
            asiants.com
            tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
            X