Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get a hold of Charlene? I don't see here on SC

Comment

So I went on Saturday June 13th, and I sure had a great time.

Only a few guys there, but I did talk with Autumn a bit after I ordered a drink. She is one amazing hostess, very nice to talk with, and was nice enough to show me around the place. I admit that I was pretty nervous when I entered the place (what with having no experience with tgirls mostly), but she eased me into the establishment really well, and leaving me really happy in the end.

Afterwards, she did a dance on stage, and I was pretty mesmerized with her strip dance. She didn't take her bra off, but she did take off her undies, exposing her cock for use to see. First time seeing a strip dance in my life, and I do say I was pretty happy with what I saw.

Afterwards, I took some time with her with a dance in one of the private room. I was new to the whole experience myself, and she was a great guide through the entire dance, and so friendly. Definitely something I wanna do again.

Overall, I had a great experience, and I am definitely gonna go back there one day. Although I do wish there were more people there. Apparently it was a slow night, so there weren't many people there. There were suppose to be other girls there, but Autumn said that they were late. After the private dance with Autumn, I was pretty satisfied and kinda left early (wish I stayed longer). She also had a friend there as well, a black tgirl whose name I did not get (more info would be most appreciated). Hopefully next time I will get to know them better.

So guys, check the place out. If you are a little nervous to go, just take the plunge and go. Like I said earlier, I was nervous, and now I'm writing saying what a great time I had. Just let loose and enjoy yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by DaDude View Post

Afterwards, she did a dance on stage, and I was pretty mesmerized with her strip dance. She didn't take her bra off,
        Afterwards, I took some time with her with a dance in one of the private room.
        Did she took off her bra in the private room ?

Comment

Originally posted by criscos View Post

Did she took off her bra in the private room ?
          She didn't, But I was having a great time with her private dance already, so it didn't bother me one bit.

Comment

Alright the last time I got a private dance from Autumn, she did take off her top, just had to ask.

Also it looks like Wednesday and Friday are the more busier days than Thursday and Saturday.

Comment

So Wednesdays are pretty live? I mean what is the girl:guy ratio? Like I might not be interested in a pvt dance--just to get out and meet some good looking Tgirls. Me and a few friends have mentioned at times but never been to a Tgirl party before.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmboy13 View Post
                So Wednesdays are pretty live? I mean what is the girl:guy ratio? Like I might not be interested in a pvt dance--just to get out and meet some good looking Tgirls. Me and a few friends have mentioned at times but never been to a Tgirl party before.
                I'm not really sure what would be the more busier days, Autumn just told me that it apparently gets busier on Wednesdays and Fridays. I guess the girl:guy ratio can be pretty even, but like I said, I am not really sure about when the busiest times are. The girls themselves will ask you for private dances, but they still like to talk, and it is fun getting to know them. Hope you and your friends do check out the place.

Comment

Sadeh honey

Hot Summer nights, in Toronto, totally love this club, my TGIRL friends I have not mentioned and new visitors make it so fun ...

Saw some guys faces I've seen at GH, lol.
                  im glad I know the old tricks ... Welcoming new patrons is so exciting.

Just jump and scream , more please !

WWW.EROTICO.CA
                  Attached Files

Comment

How would you compare this club to Goodhandys?

Comment

Live wire!

Originally posted by trumania View Post
                      How do you get a hold of Charlene? I don't see here on SC
                      I think she has a straight job and only visits the club. She is not a full time pro. Lots of fun, I agree!

Comment

Does any1 know if there are any ebony tgirl s that dance at this club on Saturday nights

Comment

It is hard to say. I remember the first time I was there (it was a Saturday), there was an ebony tgirl named Buttercup there. I left a bit early though so I'm not sure if she dances or not, or if she will be there on a Saturday or not.

Comment

What's this place like on a Thursday night ?

Comment

I'm not sure, haven't been there fora a while, and from what I hear, it is closed. Kinda sucks cause I did like the girls there, and there isn't another tgirl strip club around in Toronto.

Comment

club closed

Hey its Autumn. Yeah the club is closed but you can find myself and some of the girls at club 120 on Thursday and club M4 on Tuesday and Friday

Comment

Working...
                                X