No announcement yet.

Club120 (aka Goodhandys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to be in Toronto next week and I will be checking it out next Thursday with the girl I am staying with. Hopefully it isn't a dead night.

Comment

Saturday Night Tgirl Party tonight!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ctsl1P_XEAAvbzb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	579586

theladyboyforums.com
      asiants.com
      tgirlasian.com

Comment

I stopped by Club120 last night. I think it was the most packed I've seen it. Plenty of gorgeous girls. Chatted with a few. Enjoyed all the main stage dances, especially Layla. I think she got up there three times! Great atmosphere last night.

Has anyone been to the Saturday events?

I saw a notice for an Afternoon TGirl Social. I think it said for Monday, October 17. Anyone know more about the afternoon social at Club120?

Comment

Originally posted by jaykersh View Post
          I stopped by Club120 last night. I think it was the most packed I've seen it. Plenty of gorgeous girls. Chatted with a few. Enjoyed all the main stage dances, especially Layla. I think she got up there three times! Great atmosphere last night.

Has anyone been to the Saturday events?

I saw a notice for an Afternoon TGirl Social. I think it said for Monday, October 17. Anyone know more about the afternoon social at Club120?
          Must be afternoon High Tea....
          theladyboyforums.com
          asiants.com
          tgirlasian.com

Comment

Going tonight, will see how it is. Been a LONG time since I was there

Comment

Originally posted by tao1kiku View Post
              Going tonight, will see how it is. Been a LONG time since I was there
              You'll have to let us know how the Saturday events are, tao1kiku. I've only ever been there on Thursdays. Let us know which ladies are there.

Comment

Good morning. So, went out to Club 120 last night and as I said, it has been a long time since I've been there. Anything written here is strictly my opinion and my perceptions, right or wrong. And while I may be going over some things familiar to those who have been there, hopefully it will be new information to those who are curious about the place.

Last night's event had a cover charge of (for men) $8.00 before 11, $15.00 after 11:00. So definitely get there before 11. Girls are free before 11, not sure if they are charged after 11. When you pay your cover charge, you are given the option to purchase a "membership" which gives you access to the private areas upstairs. Not sure what the charge is for that, but I do recall from a long time ago that it is quite reasonable. Cost of a domestic beer, $7.00, make sure you tip your bartender well, they do work hard.

When I got there just after 11 (A CD needed a ride to get there last night and unfort she took a bit too long in getting ready, thus the lateness), I paid my entrance fee and walked in. Club 120 is a bit small, has a main bar area, a kinda dance floor, an upstairs section that used to be the private area overlooking the dance floor which now has a stripper pole, and of course the private areas on almost like a 3rd floor.

In terms of who was there? Well, about 20 girls and maybe 12-13 guys. As for which working girls were there, since I've not been part of that scene for years, there was only one I recognized, B@RB1E SWALL6WS.
                Of the roughly 20 girls there, maybe 2-3 were amateur CD's, the rest were Transgender. As for the umm, quality, physical beauty? Quite a number of the girls were Asian/Filipino, maybe 2-3 black ladies and the remaining were from other cultures and backgrounds.

This part is definitely my own opinion/perception. Until I had met and known Tia Phoenixx, I had absolutely no interest in Asian girls, and Tia changed my perception on that (and a few other things). Of the Asian girls there, there were quite a number of absolutely freaking spectacular girls there. One had performed a strip tease dance right down to her panties on the stripper pole. Hot? She could melt the Arctic icepack. Her friends, also incredibly attractive. The Black ladies there, tall and gorgeous, and again, one who did a strip on the stripper pole - Wow! Now there was also what I think was a white girl, tiny little thing, white top, short skirt and running shoes. And for the life of me I still can't figure out if she was a GG or TG, she looked that good.

When I first went to Goodhandy's/Club 120 a long time ago, it was a mix of working girls, girls that just wanted to get out and have fun in a trans friendly environment, and some CD's who also just wanted to be out in a trans friendly environment as well. My perception (again, right or wrong) is that I'd guess it was 95% working girls there last night. Will you meet the girl of your dreams there? Probably not. Will you be able to meet someone who can make a few dreams come true for one night? Definitely.

I would also say this ia a good environment for those who have never had any experience or contact with transgender women. While you will more than likely not have great long intimate conversations with the ladies, just the opportunity of being around the girls, maybe buy them a drink or two, chat, is a great way to build your own confidence and experience and learning a little bit more about Trans women. Also, this is a place of anonymity - no one knows your name, where you are from, where you work. And if by rare chance you do see someone there that you know, well, you know they are there for the same reason as you.

Which leads me to sum up the night. As I mentioned, there were about 20 girls and about 12-13 guys there when I arrived and it didn't get much busier for the maybe 2 hours I was there. This is a business for many people. Mandy and Todd have put alot of time, effort and money into this establishment - and businesses stay open because people come and spend money there. If people don't come, businesses close. It is also a business per say for the working girls. Transitioning is bloody expensive. (I know, I used to be married to a Trans woman). Unless they have a decent job with decent medical benefits, hormones can be expensive and laser/electrolysis is definitely not covered. So whatever they do during the day, they still need to make more to help with their transition. So bring some cash, buy a girl or two a drink, spend some time upstairs with the a girl or two, make some memories, support the Canadian economy (lol) and the community.

Comment

Nice, thanks for the review... I was thinking of going last night, but didn't go largely because of my experience going to their first Saturday event a few months ago where there were hardly any girls. Sounds like Saturdays are busier now in terms of girls which is great, I will have to check it out one week! Thanks again for the review.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know how Saturday night was, tao1kiku. Sounds like a fun time. I'll definitely check it out some Saturday soon.

Comment

what is the name of the sex club you went to?

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
                      I was in a sex club last night i took my panties sometimes only a few second ( i was so so shy ) but i think I got lots of sexy attention
                      it was a straight sex club, next time will go there with a client who books me overnight

Comment

Am going out to Goodhandy's / Club 120 tomorrow night (Sat Oct 21). If you're a member, come up and say hello. I'm the tall slim guy with the shaved head

Comment

Hey....just wondering how this past Saturday was at the club?

Comment

Went to this Club for the fourth time last thursday. I had a good time, like always, never understood why people are shy or afraid to go there. Always more Tgirls than customers. Been there 3 thursday and one saturday and did not see any difference between the two days.
                            Every single time, that i went, i saw Barbie Swallow, and also Layla and Amanda twice.
                            I spent most of my time in private with The Filipina Connection: Lea is the best one, Josie is cute and sexy, but her dick is way too small. Anna is cool and naughty and finally Gemma is friendly and hot but sadly no tits!
                            I am not from Toronto and wish i had a bar like that where i lived. Don't be afraid to make a visit, the place and people there are not intimating at all...
                            Last edited by criscos; 11-30-2016, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has attended the Monday-Wednesday afternoons?

Comment

Wondering the same about the afternoon days? That might work best for me time wise just not sure how it be?

Comment

Working...
                                X