X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Catherine & Russian Female Duo??

Hi all:

First post here, popping my cherry!

I'm a big time fan of TS babes and have ventured twice, both times with Monique. Awesome experience to say the least.

I noticed on Eros that Catherine (aka Nina) does duo's with a Russian female. Has anyone takin the plunge on this? Is her partner decent looking?

I've read the posts on her, seems she can be rushed and very moody. However, the thought of tag teaming her with another woman totally intrigues me.

Appreciate any insight!!

Re: TS Catherine & Russian Female Duo??

i just read that, is the russian even a shemale?

it says female on her eros.
    I AM SPORTS BOY & I LOVE THE TGIRL FORUMS TOP LIST CLICK HERE!!!!!!

Comment

The Russian is a female.

Comment

i have seen catherine/nicki several times and always get great service. loves to top me and says that the duo is 450 with me in the middle. gonna try it soon and will let ya know.

Comment

Now that sounds wild.... and I have a question..... don't you find it difficult to stay hard inside someone when someone is inside you at the same time... or do you use the BLUE pill?
          When Life Becomes A Pain in the Ass, Use More Lube, or Learn to Enjoy it.

Comment

That sounds so hot, I hope someone tries while I'm saving up the money...lol

Comment

Damn, I have seen a few ladies in the city and have thought about seeing two shemales for quite some time. Does anyone have a pic of these two

Comment

Working...
              X