No announcement yet.

clubs/bars to meet shemales in Toronto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: clubs/bars to meet shemales in Toronto?

Shelby I think in Hamilton the Cat never was ever near a bag LOL There are a few clubs to find TG/TS woman starting with The Embassy of course then YOU have LUSH on King William and John down the street from there on Hughson at 121 Hughson YOU have the Werx NOT to mention there is also directly down the street on KING from The Embassy a place called The Rainbow Lounge and up James street YOU have the M BAR all of which NOT only have TS/TG/CD woman but they are all very friendly places to hang at

The Straight bars in HAMILTON where Ts/Tg woman hang are mostly downtown at HUGHSOn and KING william down the street from LUSH you have Hamilltons OWN infamous FEVER nightclub which is NOT only TS/TG friendly it is Bi and Gay friendly as well then YOU have Hess Village Located between MAIN and KING on HESS Street there are a few bars YES who do NOT accept TS woman but there are FAR more that do so it's NOT alway's an issue

Don't forget to treck down GEORGE street to the FUNKY MUNKY it's a great place and it's alot of FUN

www.samanthalauzon.com

Comment

Originally posted by SamanthaLauzon
      Shelby I think in Hamilton the Cat never was ever near a bag LOL
      Samantha your absolurely right, it was merely a pleasant jest my dear. Life should be more then drama don't you think.

I can't attest to those other clubs, but I can say at heart the Embassy is a gay boys club.
      As far as the Werks, its a Lesbian bar with a grim tolerance for TS's.

Hess Village would probably be the kewlest place to enjoy a evening in Hamilton, though as I stated in my previous post. There are really only 2 places to find shesmales ( Spa night, and the Lounge )

No need to send these poor guys scampering all over town trying to catch one us kittens and cuming on empty handed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby Wylde
        There is another thread regarding this same topic in this forum.
        As for myself I try and stay mainstream.
        The village is mostly CDs and Xdressers. Your best bet guys is call one of us and make a night of it.
        There is always the spa nights, strip nights or Rico's, but I have never known of a group of shemales that hang out in the same place. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder why  lmao. If all else fails head to Vegas to a place called the Las Vegas Lounge though that is pretty much a all week spa/strip night.

Shelby

Comment

Working...
        X