suzy in T.O.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzy in T.O.

Does anyone have any info on suzy in T.O.?  I checked out her ad in Eye.
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%

Re: suzy in T.O.

i have had many experiences with suzy and loved it everytime, she always greets me in her lingerie and with her cock bulging out of her panties it makes me so horny as soon as i see her, she loves to have her nice big cock sucked till you can't take it anymore, then she wants you to fuck her ass till you cum, she either jerks off while you fuck her or she will then fuck your ass very good, she seems to love fucking my ass a lot and i love it when she fucks me it makes me feel like such a slut and it makes me rock hard just thinking about her fucking my ass, well i better give her a call now cause i can't wait to feel her rock hard cock in my ass again,
    thanx and have a rock hard day
    icesport

Comment

how large and thick is she exactly? I really am leary of all these claims of 9" FF.
      and can she come, and if so, how much of it?

thanks

Comment

I have seen Suzy and it was definately an appearance I would consider repeating. She has great otral skills and a pleasant fun demenor. She is very sexy and seductive and it seemed to me she quite obviously enjoys her work. I felt unrushed and was very very turned on by her appearance, especially her large breasts. She wears very little make-up as she is quite naturally pretty. I would recommend her to anyone on this board. Not sure if she is exactly 9 inches but she has a thick long beautiful cock that i loved sucking on.

Thank you Suzy

Comment

You ask me who is a shill...well who is anwar who made there first post solely about suzy here? All of a sudded a great reviw out of nowhere? hmmmmm

SHILL!

Comment

anwar only asked the question in the appropriate forum. : This is getting silly.
            So I've got that going for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninin
              You ask me who is a shill...well who is  anwar who made there first post solely about suzy here? All of a sudded a great reviw out of nowhere? hmmmmm

SHILL!well i looked at anwar's post and he just asked for any info on suzy, ordinaryguy gave a nice review of her but unless i have missed something he has been on here for a long time and why he is starting to shill at this point is beyond me... are you sure you just don't like to look for something bad in every post?

Comment

My guess is that she is talking about icesport....

Comment

Different styles, but ordinaryguy backed up icesport's review. If we jump on every newbie who pops their cherry with a review, you wont have many new members joining in.
                  So I've got that going for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X