Conditioning for receiving anal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditioning for receiving anal

This is a question for anyone (service provider or customer) who knows a thing or two about receiving anal intercourse.

I have been with a number of exciting shemales over the years and am always a "top" because receiving anal is too painful for me. I have tried it and it has hurt too much, possibly because I have had hemorrhoids in the past.

What can anyone recommend in terms of making myself better able to receive this way, presuming the lady is not too large? I would love to switch with a girl one day and take turns being a top and bottom. Advice please!

Re: Conditioning for receiving anal

You should probably practice on your own time with a dildo. I would recommend something silicone...
    Anal just can't happen overnight, you do need to get used to the sensation. Even though we would all love to get fucked by a beautiful shemale with huge tits and a 10 inch cock, it just doesn't work like that unless you have prepared for it.

Comment

Somewhere I came across a website with "what to expect" advice for first timers with shemales. I am not a first timer, but I wish I'd bookmarked that website as it had some interesting categories and articles.

If anyone knows of a website with that kind of info, please let me know.

Comment

www.puckerup.com is a pretty reliable resource for helping you through receiving anal. It's primarily from a females perspective but I've found most of the info to be useful.

For most the pressure that builds it the tough part. Take your time, control your breathing and relax. Practice with plugs and dildos and work up gradually...silocone is the only way to go. A little more expensive but easier to keep clean.

Don't be too eager to keep moving up the sizes...make sure that you can accomodate the toy comfortably and for longer periods of time before looking to stretch yourself out further. Once comfortable with the dildo length and width, then begin simulating the movements of that tgirl with the huge tits and the 9" cock working it's way in and out.

So I've got that going for me.

Comment

I followed the advice given above and it worked wonderfully. I used silicone toys starting with a slim jim anal dildo and gradually worked my way up in size. Tried a few vibrating one for added pleasure and now enjoy a thick double headed toy - I can't believe how much I can take and it is fantastic. I love having a large anal plug inside being held in place by a belly reducing thong( which rides between and shows offer my tight buns) that way I can go any where and feel the joy - or increase my pleasure when I sit down and wiggle my checks on the seat like I am right now as I type on my computer. I enjoy all I can, I hope you can too.

Comment

it hurts at first but wow what a feeling after

Comment

Wash
              lube
              finger
              dildo
              then the biggest penis you can find

Comment

remember "LOL" lots of lube!!!!

Comment