Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To me, she is as good as it gets. Do you know who she is??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me, she is as good as it gets. Do you know who she is??

OMG!!!! She is so gorgeous I rubbed one out just looking at her picture. Does anyone know who she is? Where she is? Is she a SP?
    I took this picture off http://everythingsissy.tumblr.com/post/145619406686
    PLEASE HELP!!!

Well good you can get some mileage out of it, but it is totally fake.

I thought for sure a google reverse image search would find me the original, but it did not.
    So this would lead me to believe this is not a frequently shot female model, or maybe from some Russian site or something.
    The fact you can't find any other pictures of her tells you something too.

Anyway if you download the picture and zoom in on the dick you will see all the signs of photoshop.
    Also if you look at it the balls seem too big for her body in and effort to make the penis look bigger I assume.
    Overall a bad job on the digital enhancement.

Next you see perfectly formed real breasts.
    They are not implants and really too big to be hormone titties.
    Generally the only way you are going to get fake tits like that is if you get silicone injections instead of implants.
    This is dangerous and will still usually leave some tell tale signs.
    Not to mention she has absolutely no signs of any kind of surgery or modification.

You also see a perfect female flare to her hips, where usually a tgirl will have slightly straighter hips.
    Better form can be had through pumping and surgery but like I say she looks totally stock.

Sorry man.
    theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Spoilspiort!

You are such a spoilsport, Craig! ) Maybe the pic should be titled "What some ladies wish they had!"

Comment

Out of the world

Originally posted by stevem View Post
        OMG!!!! She is so gorgeous I rubbed one out just looking at her picture. Does anyone know who she is? Where she is? Is she a SP?
        I took this picture off http://everythingsissy.tumblr.com/post/145619406686
        PLEASE HELP!!!

would give anything to get her in bed with me

Comment

Working...
        X