Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone in Edmonton tried to get me in trouble

A guy book me at a certain time.
    He said he was outside. I gave him my room number.
    Then got a reply that he got cold feet.

He just took my room number so he can give it to the cops.

i will screenshot the messages he sent me.

This is the first time it happened to me in Edmonton
    Kyla Foxx
    4O3-483-OO42

Here's our convo

Last edited by kiyana; 08-27-2016, 08:26 PM.
    Kyla Foxx
    4O3-483-OO42

Comment

You should remove the phone number from the images or you will get in a lot of shit from Admin

Comment

Originally posted by CandyLand View Post
        You should remove the phone number from the images or you will get in a lot of shit from Admin
        Thank you. I'm just a little shaken. This is the first time it happened to me. I was just in a hurry to post.
        Kyla Foxx
        4O3-483-OO42

Comment

Omg. The hotel just kicked me out
          Kyla Foxx
          4O3-483-OO42

Comment

WOW - what a crappy thing to do and I am sorry to hear that you were treated that way by the hotel. I haven't posted on the site yet and just stumbled on your post when I logged on - not what I imagined my first post to be. It was good to talk to you on the phone and I hope your friend arrives to pick you up. I have read on the forum that Edmonton and other cities have a reputation for this but I thought it had quieted down. Hope things work out
            Last edited by 6942rob; 08-28-2016, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiyana View Post
              Omg. The hotel just kicked me out
              Geez! That really sucks, Kiyana!!

There is a very well known bait & switch CD criminal here in Edmonton who is infamous for ripping guys off called Liz Vanderhoot or something like that. He would be my first suspect as someone that would do something this terrible. Although I haven't seen his ads on backpage for a while...

Good luck to you and I hope you find another home base!!

Comment

Originally posted by Locomotion View Post
                Geez! That really sucks, Kiyana!!

There is a very well known bait & switch CD criminal here in Edmonton who is infamous for ripping guys off called Liz Vanderhoot or something like that. He would be my first suspect as someone that would do something this terrible. Although I haven't seen his ads on backpage for a while...

Good luck to you and I hope you find another home base!!
                I know everyone wants to blame Liz Vandervoort for everything including the drop in oil prices and the Fort Macmurray fire.
                However she appears to be traveling in Ontario, not sure what this has to do with bait and switch.
                There is others than are more obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by orangej View Post
                  I know everyone wants to blame Liz Vandervoort for everything including the drop in oil prices and the Fort Macmurray fire.
                  However she appears to be traveling in Ontario, not sure what this has to do with bait and switch.
                  There is others than are more obvious.

BAIT & SWITCH: as in using fake pics of beautiful t-gils, then big, hairy ugly doofus wearing a wig that greets guys at the door ...

Glad someone is tracking Liz's whereabouts, so we know he isn't scamming Edmontonians for a while.

Who are "the others that are more obvious". Name names, this shit has got to stop.

Comment

Does anyone know a condo I can rent in edmonton?
                    I'm traumatized to go to a hotel.
                    Kyla Foxx
                    4O3-483-OO42

Comment

So where are ya babe? Im downtown..read your reviews and you seem like great time

Comment

Originally posted by kiyana View Post
                        Does anyone know a condo I can rent in edmonton?
                        I'm traumatized to go to a hotel.
                        Airbnb

Comment

Originally posted by Locomotion View Post
                          BAIT & SWITCH: as in using fake pics of beautiful t-gils, then big, hairy ugly doofus wearing a wig that greets guys at the door ...

Glad someone is tracking Liz's whereabouts, so we know he isn't scamming Edmontonians for a while.

Who are "the others that are more obvious". Name names, this shit has got to stop.
                          All I said was this has nothing to do with bait and switch which is true.
                          Seems anything happens in Alberta and Liz is to blame.
                          Maybe she did put up some fake ads but that does not mean they did this.
                          I just happened to notice she was advertising in Mississauga.
                          Seems very convenient that everyone in Alberta can blame this person for every little thing.
                          Makes it easier for others to get away from stuff.

Gee wasn't there just a recent thread about Kiyana in Edmonton?
                          Plus this can happen anywhere, it just happens the police in Edmonton and Calgary do care too much.

Comment

Everything is good now.
                            Im staying at a safe place now, I'm staying at my friends place.

Im offering duo w/ TS Maldita.

Im staying in Edmonton till September 1.

Im sorry for those guys who booked me and I wasn't able to make it.
                            If you guys are still interested in seeing me I'm available alone or duo.

Thanks,
                            kiyana
                            Kyla Foxx
                            4O3-483-OO42

Comment

I am so glad you are ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X