• Show
Clear All

• SHEMALE FUCK ME

can 1 of u shemale fuck me real hard i whould suck your dick

Re: SHEMALE f**k ME

Wow, what a come on.

Comment

Re: SHEMALE f**k ME

you know it's lines like that, that make the rest of us realize how little we know about picking up girls...

Comment

please let me suck your cock

can i have your cock lady.any one.i ll suck it all nite.i ll have it in my ass deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Comment

Ok im a guy but pretend a shemale is writing this. With alot of vaseline I use my slim glass dildo 1 inch wide,7 inch in length, as I slide it in and out without ever touching my cock at first so my erection lasts much longer since im 44, and I keep on doing this til my cock is flowing wet like a woman and throbbing hard to the point that my cock is having orgasm but doesnt ejaculate yet but im wet like a running volcano then when it feels like im ready to have that very big orgasm and squirt I still do not touch my cock but continue putting the dildo in and out to the point im ready to burst with orgasm and ejaculation 1 second away then a few tickles on my slippery head with my one finger and it goes POP. I imagine a lady cock(like the sweet hot dream blonde girl in my signature picture below) would give me even a far better, bigger and intense orgasm and probably a 4 foot squirt or something.
          Last edited by dom r; 12-02-2010, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Last time a guy offered to suck my dick like that he wanted crack!
            "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
            Standing in a garage makes you a car."

Comment

Working...
            X