Amsterdam Red Light - looking for any links or information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amsterdam Red Light - looking for any links or information

i am going to be in amsterdam spending a weekend in july.
    i have a hotel in the red light district.

does anyone have

1 links to clulbs or web sites where i can find transexuals.
    2. which street do they frequesnt.
    3. anyone who has been please let me now and ill send yopu a my privatea email address.

thnks

Re: Amsterdam Red Light - looking for any links or information

i not sure specifically because I have never been there. But I did watch a special on TV a longgg time ago about the RLD. If I remember correctly the distrikt is actually divided into sexual preferences (White girls on one street, black girls on another, and maybe even a Tgirl only street) I think thats a dream come true personally. You could always called Amsterdams Tourist information hotline lol ....

Comment

I have been to amsterdam many times,but only once did i go out seeking a tgirl.
      If you had a map of the redlight district i could point you in the right direction.
      Maybe you could post a map of the red light,i will do my best to point out the hot spot.Because there are soo many windows it might take you awhile to find the tg's.
      hope i can help
      @tsmile004 on twitter

Comment

There is a T-girl section in the red light district at Bloedstraat.

Comment

This is a good site with bulletin boards and maps. Bloedstraat is the place as noted above with some decent selection. There is another street running parallel to it as well with talent that is closer to TV then TG. Still a bunch of lookers.

www.ignatzmice.com

Comment

I was there last year and Bloestraat is at the far side of the district. I was there for six days and probably sampled about 30ft of cock. Lots of girls from South America. Usual gift was about 50 euro. You'll see lots of different kinds of girls and most of them let you see their package before you make the deal.

I had two experiences that stand out. One was a big voluptuous girl from Ecuador who was stroking her big cock thru the window and motioning for me to come in. This was my first morning there and I couldn't resist. I negotiated for mutal oral. After I got my nut she was so turned on she wouldn't let me leave, she started face fucking me and telling me she wanted my ass. I hadn't prepared like I usually do but I submitted. This was the most intense experience I had up to then and she fucked me hard in about four different positions with lots of kissing and stroking. I nutted twice more while she was pounding me. When I finaly left I could barely walk straight.

The other time was with a girl in a room just off a small alley from Bloestraat. This was also in the morning but I had prepared much better this time. As I passed her window , the door was open. She was on the bed stroking her cock for all to see. She had the most gorgeus cock , about 9 inches with a nice mushroom head. This was also a latin girl with big fake tits. I watched her from the doorway for about 5 min. When no one else was around I went in closed the door , put a gift on the dresser and got on my knees and started sucking her off. She had the most perfect dick for sucking. I t was shaved, thick with a nice set of balls. This was an amazing session and again led to getting fucked. We started in doggy and then she put me on the corner of the bed with my legs up high while kissing me and licking my nipples. She mumbled something and laughed. I looked around and saw that the curtain was open and there was group of about 6 guys watching me get pounded. She got up and closed the cutain but it was such a turn on that I nutted as soon she re-entered me..

Amsterdam is definitely an overload to the senses. I love to get laid in the morning and with the nice lax marijuana laws you can be nice and relaxed. All my sessions were fully covered except for the bj I gave in the 2nd story and I would go back in a minute.

Comment

Working...
            X