No announcement yet.

Newbie exp. with Lucy B....What a doll!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie exp. with Lucy B....What a doll!

Last week I had travelled to Toronto to visit some friends. I'm from Winnipeg.

It was there that I had my first t-girl experience with Lucy B.

I had seen her ads in the Now Toronto weekly, as well as Eros Toronto website. She looked
    so feminine that I couldn't believe that someone like this was a t-girl. After much hand wringing and indecision,
    I finally placed a phone call.

Lucy answered the phone right away and was very nice on the phone. She asked when was a good time
    for me and we made the necessary arrangements. Since I was new to Toronto, she provided excellent directions for me.
    I took the Toronto Subway system and had no problems getting to her condo. She's located a short 5 minute walk from
    the nearest subway station.

Instead of walking from the Subway station I opted to take a bus to her condo and found that the bus stopped
    right in front of her residence. I was travelling at night and found no problems with the neighborhood...in fact,
    it reminded me of a typical middle class area.

With my heart pounding and not knowing what to expect, I knocked on her door....

BOY...is she ever beautiful. Lucy, if you're reading this, you are a TRUE VISION OF BEAUTY!

I completely lost my cool and blurted out to her, "Boy, are you ever HOT!"

She smiled and thanked me for the compliment.

I found her condo to be very clean and tastefully decorated with fine furniture.

She invited me into her bedroom and asked me if I would like to remove my clothes.
    Before stripping, I discreetly handed her my donation.

When I entered her bedroom there was an adult movie playing on the TV at the foot of
    the bed.

I must tell you that I was really nervous and didn't know what to expect from Lucy.

She came in and asked me to lie down on my back and we went into a 69.

OH MY GOD! She has the most softest, smoothest skin I have ever felt! It was like
    caressing silk. I couldn't stop myself from running my hands all over her body, she felt
    so gooood! I could feel her voluptuous breasts pressing onto my stomach as she drove
    me wild with her talent mouth. I had to concentrate as I didn't want the pleasure to
    end too fast. I was in absolute heaven!!!

I couldn't control myself and told Lucy that I wanted to worship her gorgeous ass.
    She lifted up her ass and presented herself to me in all her glory....all the while she was
    continuing to ravish my cock, driving me to the edge of an explosive orgasm.

She then stopped and asked if I would like to bottom for her. I told her that I wasn't
    really prepared for this but she smiled and assured me that it would be OK.

She asked me to position myself on my back on the edge of the bed. She lifted up
    my legs on her shoulders, lubed me up and slowly entered me.

I must tell you that it was the most beautiful experience I have ever had in
    my life!

After our session, we chatted for a few minutes. I was still in awe of her beauty.
    I must say that I found it a little intimidating to be with someone so beautiful.
    She is such a genuinely friendly human being and she made
    my first time experience something I will cherish and remember for the rest of my
    life.

Thank you, Lucy for opening new horizons for me. I will always remember you and
    I look forward to seeing you again when I come to Toronto...hopefully soon, LOL!

Re: Newbie exp. with Lucy B....What a doll!

Ah... the lovely Lucy...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... yummy........ Sounds like you had her every day AMAZING treatment.... She is such a GEM... ALWAYS pretty every day.... ALWAYS friendly every time.... and ALWAYS a STAR in every way.... Luv her to pieces... we all do...
    When Life Becomes A Pain in the Ass, Use More Lube, or Learn to Enjoy it.

Comment

Can't wait till she comes to Ottawa

Comment

Great review and I could not have said it better myself. She certainly is a Goddess. The only problem for him is, if you start with Lucy, can it possible get better?

KC

Comment

That is the problem, there is not much wiggle room to get better , I am pesonelly unaware of anyone in TO in the same ballpark.
          Comments?

Comment

Yes, Lucy certainly raises the stakes... she has the Pole Position in any race... I did, however, also have great experiences with Victoria... Monique (way back when)... and am under the impression (won't say why....lol) that Tia is also top notch....
            When Life Becomes A Pain in the Ass, Use More Lube, or Learn to Enjoy it.

Comment

Sounds like my great experience with her....my next plan is to top her next time I am in TO.

Comment

I would agree that she is excellent. The only other girl that has come close is Natasha (who I am lead to believe is in London right now).

Comment

Lucy was my first shemale experience.... she is incredible, in attitude, in her looks (guys, she's really as hot in person as she is in her pictures) l guess its true what they say, you never forget who took your 'cherry'... Lucy if you read this, you are awesome..... l hope to come back and visit you soon....

r

Comment

Working...
                  X