Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If shemales are females why do they call themselves shemales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If shemales are females why do they call themselves shemales?

Why?

Re: If shemales are females why do they call themselves shemales?

Um, who ever said they were females

Comment

HI guys, and alot of sexworking tgirls call themselves shemale because that is how tgirls are identified in the sex industry..........

In their personal lives many tgirls identify differently.... some identify as shemale, transexuals, transwomen, transgendered and their are sum that identify as women.........

So their is the tip of the day............

Megan

Comment

I think we are just simply a beautiful Hybrid..best of both world!
        Success will create true enemies and false friends.<br />Succeed anyway..!

Comment

'shemale' the term was coined by the adult film industry! To some TGirls it's considered deragatory, but 'coz of the frequent use of the term, it has become de rigeur and acceptable in the mainstream media!
          http://jezebel111.myifriends.net/
          http://www.face-pic.com/jezebel11
          http://www.she-cams.com/jezebel111.html
          http://www.tsmona.com/adult/ifriends...jezebel111.htm

Comment

I prefer transsexual but shemale is fine sometimes. my website is
            www.OrangeCountyTranssexuals.com
            but most searches by people to my site search for shemales. so I also have www.Shemale-California.com

Regards,
            Nadia

Comment

Originally posted by NadiaUSA
              but most searches by people to my site search for shemales. so I also have www.Shemale-California.com

Regards,
              Nadia
              mmmm ... ya ... ok.

just figuring for ur extremely high hotness level factor, I think you can call yourself Ernest Borgnine and nobody would care.

Comment

Thanks,
                this was the first time I posted on here.

Nadia

Comment

Day to day I merely see myself as female and past any notion of transition or "trans"
                  I personal hate the word trans "anything" especially the term transsexual.
                  My reasons to change my gender from birth male to female had nothing to do with
                  my sexuality. If it was only a matter of sexuality why bother changing my gender identification,
                  modifying my body, or changing my legal name.
                  Gender identity and sexuality are completely different issues.
                  So to use the term transsexual I find totally misguided and I feel it is more offensive then
                  the term shemale.
                  I also do not appreciate being associated (lumped in) with the trans-umbrella, trans-mosaic or trans-hobbiests and trans-fettish
                  population. I certainly believe in peoples right to express themselves
                  but clearly one can see that playing around ocassionally and living full time as a female are quite different,
                  and done for different reasons.
                  In order to gain full acceptance from society at large there needs to be seperation.
                  I'll probably get a lot flack for this but I really don't care
                  I am female,
                  I am a self identified female
                  call me shemale if you must
                  but never call me trans
                  S

Comment

don't look the movie u will be infected with virus

Comment

Originally posted by NadiaUSA View Post

Regards,
                      Nadia
                      Wow , ummmm Nadia, I'm a bit intimidated. But tell us more about yourself besides the movie stuff etc. . .

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyWylde View Post
                        Day to day I merely see myself as female and past any notion of transition or "trans"
                        I personal hate the word trans "anything" especially the term transsexual.
                        My reasons to change my gender from birth male to female had nothing to do with
                        my sexuality. If it was only a matter of sexuality why bother changing my gender identification,
                        modifying my body, or changing my legal name.
                        Gender identity and sexuality are completely different issues.
                        So to use the term transsexual I find totally misguided and I feel it is more offensive then
                        the term shemale.
                        I also do not appreciate being associated (lumped in) with the trans-umbrella, trans-mosaic or trans-hobbiests and trans-fettish
                        population. I certainly believe in peoples right to express themselves
                        but clearly one can see that playing around ocassionally and living full time as a female are quite different,
                        and done for different reasons.
                        In order to gain full acceptance from society at large there needs to be seperation.
                        I'll probably get a lot flack for this but I really don't care
                        I am female,
                        I am a self identified female
                        call me shemale if you must
                        but never call me trans
                        S
                        Good point

Comment

Working...
                        X