shemale strip club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shemale strip club

Just a couple questions about the shemale strip club in Miss. I am planning on going this week during the weekday shifts. First time but have been interested in checking it out for months now. Just wondering if it is worth the 25 dollar door charge as well do all the girls show up who are listed at the Ladyplus site? Just curious as well how busy it is in the afternoons or evenings and if it is easy to chat with some of the girls working or if it is so busy it is hard to catch theri attention etc.
    Thanks

Re: shemale strip club

Duuude! We're talking $25. You've been plotting and planning this for months? What's the very worst that can happen? You meet only 2 girls? That would be $12.50 each.

Go for it - live dangerously.

Comment

lol

Comment

im not worried about the money. just curious to know how busy it is there with other patrons and if it is easy to talk and meet with the t-girls.

Comment

Originally posted by moonsault
          im not worried about the money. just curious to know how busy it is there with other patrons and if it is easy to talk and meet with the t-girls.
          yes its very easy to talk to all the girls when you walk in the door, im sure there will be a few greeting you when you sit down and order your beverage.as for the busy time it never seems to be the same.as for me i very rarely go up to someone and start a conversation just not in me lol its not cause im unsocialble its cause i dont wanna invade your space,for the guys who come to see a specific gal just tell fausco the dj to grab her before another pulls you away.hope that helps alittle
          lisaparadise

Comment

thanks lisa for the reply. looking forward to checking the spot out and hopefully meeting you too ill be the younger hot one with the corona

Comment

Originally posted by moonsault
              ill be the younger hot one with the corona
              That's my job!

Comment

Yeah - worth it for sure. I usually like to watch for the first hour or so - most of the girls will come up and talk to you. Then you just pick the girl you want, and go right up to her and ask for a dance. I've never not seen someone show up that was listed on the site (though that's only based on the 5 or so times I've gone).

Comment

Originally posted by lisa
                  i very rarely go up to someone and start a conversation just not in me lol

Lisa ............. shy

I've never known you to be shy Lisa. lve

Comment

Working...
                  X