Anal Sex Tips for Beginners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anal Sex Tips for Beginners

While having many beers and shots a "str8" buddy told me that he wants to do a tgirl. He's never had anal with anyone, but he's game to try. I've talked to him since and he's serious. He asked me about anal sex for beginners, so now's your chance, share your tips.
    Since Eden was paradise then Eve had to be a TGirl.

Re: Anal Sex Tips for Beginners

Put on the rain coat. Lube it up. Plunge on in. Like any other hole. But tighter.

Comment

Originally posted by HardJohnny
      Put on the rain coat. Lube it up. Plunge on in. Like any other hole. But tighter.
      The first position that you should start with is on your back facing up, while lying down. Let them slowly put it in with LOTS of lubrication, until they are comfortable and the person can speed up. Avoid dick's with curves, it will rub on the insides so the straighter the better. Consider it like a golf stroke.

Comment

If you know ahead of time that you are going to be anally penetrated, then you may want to use a small to medium but plug. This will give you a bit of time at your rate to adjust to having something inside you, as well as give you the time to "open up" If you do it in the heat of the moment, then ask your partner to start of with a finger the gradually insert more over time, until you are opened up. Key thing is to be relaxed and use plenty of lube.

Comment

To be environmentaly conscious I'd suggest starting out with cucumbers. They come in all diameters. If the bumps bother you just switch to zuchini. Avoid the use of nasty silicone or rubber products and help our planet!

Comment

Like was mentioned above, it's always best to start off with a bit of practice. There are also products on the market such as "Anal Eaze" which numbs the area a bit and makes it much easier to get it all in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose
              There are also products on the market such as "Anal Eaze" which numbs the area a bit and makes it much easier to get it all in there.
              This I disagree with, pain is a warning system for your body. If you under the influence of any drugs (legal or otherwise) that numb the area or alter your tought process this can lead to larger more serious issues.

Comment

Originally posted by handpuppetboy
                Originally posted by Rose
                There are also products on the market such as "Anal Eaze" which numbs the area a bit and makes it much easier to get it all in there.
                This I disagree with, pain is a warning system for your body. If you under the influence of any drugs (legal or otherwise) that numb the area or alter your tought process this can lead to larger more serious issues.
                I'm just talking about the burning feeling you sometimes get around the sphincter. Using Anal Eaze won't numb the inside of you, meaning that you won't be injured. You still have to slowly stretch yourself open before anything large goes in there.

Comment

Push out when you are taking at the start, this opens you up. Remember, its not the size of, but the ass pushing it!

Comment

Working...
                  X