My Mistress is forcing me to become a shemale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mistress is forcing me to become a shemale

I think this may be going a little too far. My Mistress has been showing me the ways of femininity and reinforcing that by having to maintain little feminine routines. Things like keeping my legs shaved, taking bubble baths, toenails painted, sitting down to pee... you get the idea. But she's slowly pushed things further and introduced things about femininity I shouldn't know about. For example, I have to wear heels and a bra at least an hour every day.

But now she has me wearing sexy outfits every night. It all started with this:

Way before she started me down this, she discussed a handful of typical male fantasy uniforms and asked me which one I liked best. When I said schoolgirl, she had me slowly acquire a costume. In her mind, if she was the Head-Mistress of a school, this costume would be worn by all the girls.

She ordered me a chastity belt but now she's keeping me in it all the time. Today she made me go outside:

and now she won't take this belt off unless I post here with these pictures. I think she's turning this into more than a game. I don't think I want this, but I'm afraid it may be too late. The things she brings up are on a more permanent basis. She's asked me about a tattoo or getting pierced ears... or more feminine things. She's started talking about breast implants and hormones... of not releasing me from chastity until I agree. She keeps pushing and pushing and I have to fight to get some sort of reasonable compromise. That's where this thread comes in. She's asked me to post up this thread to see if you'd think I'd be sexy with breasts.

re: Mistress is forcing me to become a shemale

Wow Nice pics !! Your Mistress is doing a good job with your gradual transformation....

Yes think you would look good with breasts....not too big though, as they must be in proportion to your body size...I'm thinking 34B's ....

Maybe after your Mistress has given you a few more lessons, she should PM me to arrange for you to learn how to s**k....

Comment

Dont think you need breasts to be a gyrrl. It's how you feel inside that counts. From the sound of your post you're not convinced, so take your time and enjoy exploring your wondreful journey.

Comment

Neat! You must feel very lucky to have such a caring Mistress. I agree with stvraider, breasts in proportion to the rest of you would be great and far better than just using padding, don't you think so?

Comment

This is sooo humiliating...

Thanks very much for the responses so far. My Mistress wants it known that she likes the first idea very much.

Comment

well that is one fine ass you have there, i hope you keep posting pics cause you are looking sexy girl, good luck with your mistress, and i think you would look good with a nice set of tits

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to reply. My Mistress wants me to ask Icesport what kind of pics he'd like to see?

Comment

u can show some pics of u jerking off??

Comment

Originally posted by mohawk View Post
                  u can show some pics of u jerking off??
                  I second that!

Comment

Toys

Everybody likes to see a girl and her toys!
                    I'm not anti-semantic - words are some of my best friends!

Comment

Originally posted by etrigan View Post
                      Everybody likes to see a girl and her toys!
                      Yes, definitely a pic of your toy would be a great addition......................
                      By the way, you look awesome.

Mitsu.

Comment

Even better - your mistress fucking that little ass with her strap on!
                        I'm not anti-semantic - words are some of my best friends!

Comment

Masturbating... toys... getting fucked... My, all such dirty and naughty pics! Goodness what kind of gir--... person do you think I am?

Surely these can't be the only types of requests I'll get... right?

Comment

so when can u get ur pics up??

Comment

Originally posted by shy_christine View Post
                              Masturbating... toys... getting fucked... My, all such dirty and naughty pics! Goodness what kind of gir--... person do you think I am?

Surely these can't be the only types of requests I'll get... right?
                              Of course not. Let's see some more pictures of the sweet innocent you and hear what you have to say about the idea about B cup breasts. Wouldn't you like your Mistress to give them to you as a Christmas present?

Comment

Working...
                              X