No announcement yet.

My Mistress is forcing me to become a shemale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see you all decked out for xmas , lots of red, stockings, heels, bra, etc..

Merry Christmas Everyone

Comment

wow u are really sexy i would like to see more sexy pics of u
      sigpic

Comment

hey shy christine
        i would love to see you in any position playing with your hard cock and showing that nice ass, or a pic of your mistress giving to you with a toy or strap on, anything like that would be more then great

Comment

Thank you for all the wonderful responses to my thread. I didn't think so many people would respond... but I think it pleases my Mistress to see such interest.

She'd also wants to stress that she won't be seen in pictures. She has far too much class to... post dirty pictures of Herself.

I took these pictures a little while ago, but haven't had time to post them until now. I tried to incorporate your suggestions as best I could:

Happy Holidays.

Comment

Awesome pics, thank you so much Merry Christmas to you too

Comment

here here lovely pics

Comment

Will No One Say It?!!!

Hey Christine...

This horny pack of wolves is too busy runnin' themselves up the wall than to give you a much needed grounding. Worse yet, their self serving compliments only serve to reinforce not your interests, but those of your Mistress. She's going way over the line of what would otherwise be a healthy relationship between you two.

Though you may have some feminizing fantasies of your own, going through breast surgery or having tattoos done is no laughing matter, and should ONLY be done if it's genuinely what YOU are interested in doing. Suppose Missy successfully get you to have breast implants... perhaps even getting you to do other unreversable sorta stuff (that only further surgery may be able to undo)... you may be getting your needed positive reinforment from her, and cheers and jeers from the idiots on here, but when she eventually leaves you, what then? You'll be left with a body VERY much changed from what it used to be, forced to deal with 'trans' issues you haven't thoughtfully considered previously and may not have envisioned for yourself, and your most 'feminine' years will already be behind you anyways.

She's playin' a real mindf*cuk game with you, and you've been having fun playing along... but it's time to rethink the serious repreccusions of going any further with this submission game, in the direction it is taking. As a sub and as a human being, you have EVERY right to state your own personal limits, and if she is any kind of decent Mistress, she will respect those limits. If she doesn't, then she doesn't much care for you, it's completely her own self interest, and you would officially be in a negative sub/Domme situation.

I'd think long and hard about the long lasting consequences of going through with her current suggestions, and make the decision for yourself, ignoring the stupid thoughtless horny cheers from the fanbase you've made on this site. If you decide YOU don't want to have breasts, then you don't have to, and you should have a serious sit-down talk with her, taking a break for a moment from the usual roles you both play. If she doesn't listen, i'd get out now while you can.
                MmMmmGoooood...

Comment

(sigh)... stupid emoticons. In my previous msg, just to avoid any confustion... those silly yellow kissy things have replaced my "L" "V"... as in "themsel-ves". THis site should remove the automatic emoticon things like that... i did not opt for it.
                  MmMmmGoooood...

Comment

I agree with Whiteboy. Are you doing this because you want too? Are you doing this just because somebody tells you to do it? Think long and hard about that because you have to live with the consequences. However, if you want to be a female disregarding what your Mistress wants then all the power to you.

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                    Hey Christine...

This horny pack of wolves is too busy runnin' themselves up the wall than to give you a much needed grounding. Worse yet, their self serving compliments only serve to reinforce not your interests, but those of your Mistress. She's going way over the line of what would otherwise be a healthy relationship between you two.

Though you may have some feminizing fantasies of your own, going through breast surgery or having tattoos done is no laughing matter, and should ONLY be done if it's genuinely what YOU are interested in doing. Suppose Missy successfully get you to have breast implants... perhaps even getting you to do other unreversable sorta stuff (that only further surgery may be able to undo)... you may be getting your needed positive reinforment from her, and cheers and jeers from the idiots on here, but when she eventually leaves you, what then? You'll be left with a body VERY much changed from what it used to be, forced to deal with 'trans' issues you haven't thoughtfully considered previously and may not have envisioned for yourself, and your most 'feminine' years will already be behind you anyways.

She's playin' a real mindf*cuk game with you, and you've been having fun playing along... but it's time to rethink the serious repreccusions of going any further with this submission game, in the direction it is taking. As a sub and as a human being, you have EVERY right to state your own personal limits, and if she is any kind of decent Mistress, she will respect those limits. If she doesn't, then she doesn't much care for you, it's completely her own self interest, and you would officially be in a negative sub/Domme situation.

I'd think long and hard about the long lasting consequences of going through with her current suggestions, and make the decision for yourself, ignoring the stupid thoughtless horny cheers from the fanbase you've made on this site. If you decide YOU don't want to have breasts, then you don't have to, and you should have a serious sit-down talk with her, taking a break for a moment from the usual roles you both play. If she doesn't listen, i'd get out now while you can.

Comment

Thanks to those above who complimented me.

And I appreciate the concerns that are being voiced. I think it's important to hear those things constantly, to anyone who is a sub not just myself.

And I'm not ignoring the advice, but I trust my Mistress very much. I guess, I dunno, maybe I've had inklings and curiosities about being a t-girl. Maybe my Mistress just sniffed that part out of me and is exploiting it to it's fullest. I trust her very much and I know she wouldn't do anything to hurt or harm me.

Comment

Hey Hey Christine,

You do what you want... or your Mistress wants, whatever. But being "curious" about being a tgirl is a LONG LONG way from making it happen and living with the results. It's not like being bi-curious... you can fool around once or twice, see if you like it, and then stop anytime if you so wish and no one is the wiser. Having tits surgically implanted, or botox your ass cheeks or what-not is another thing entirely... these are not the sorta decisions other people should be makin' FOR you. BUT, you're not likely to listen to my sorta reason it seems... so do whatever makes you happy, i guess. Good luck with all that.
                        MmMmmGoooood...

Comment

Well before concidering taking HRT or anything you should remember that you can permanantly chemically castrate yourself, meaning no more sperm, plus shrinkage down below, and lots of other changes, not just a larger chest.

Comment

you look so hot girl tell your Mistress i got $500 to bend you over and ram that sweet ass of yours and she is more then welcome to watch )

Comment

One more comment from the peanut gallery...

I think there's two issues you have to look at here. First, there's the BDSM side of this. How far do you want to go with that lifestyle? If it is a passing fad for you, or if you have a lot of non-BDSM sexual urges, I wouldn't recommend doing any sort of activity that has long term, or even non reversible consequences.

Second, there's the T-Girl side of things. Perhaps your Mistress sees something in you that you haven't come to terms with yourself. Your conflict is fairly easy to resolve though. Negotiate some period of time where your live as a female without doing anything permanent, and see how comfortable your are with that, and see if you start to identify yourself as female. If so, then proceed with the transformation.... if not, stop or just keep cross dressing.

On the bright side, you'd make a really hot girl. LOL I'd date you, if the line up wasn't already so long judging by the other posts on here. LOL

Comment

wow! very very sexy indeed, youve got me hard in an instant! i would say to consider it if your unsure about having breasts, but i think youd look georgoous with them, must say, id play with you with or without, loving the uniform, mmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X