No announcement yet.

My Mistress is forcing me to become a shemale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sooo wet. Being looked at and admired by all of you makes me squirm and writhe. Please take a look at my new photos and use them how you wish...

I'm so close to exploding, but I'm not allowed until I post here.

please?

Comment

Damn you are hotttt!

Comment

can show some pics of u jerking off plzz baby

Comment

Originally posted by Nice_Eye_Guy View Post
          I think there's two issues you have to look at here. First, there's the BDSM side of this. How far do you want to go with that lifestyle? If it is a passing fad for you, or if you have a lot of non-BDSM sexual urges, I wouldn't recommend doing any sort of activity that has long term, or even non reversible consequences.

Second, there's the T-Girl side of things. Perhaps your Mistress sees something in you that you haven't come to terms with yourself. Your conflict is fairly easy to resolve though. Negotiate some period of time where your live as a female without doing anything permanent, and see how comfortable your are with that, and see if you start to identify yourself as female. If so, then proceed with the transformation.... if not, stop or just keep cross dressing.

On the bright side, you'd make a really hot girl. LOL I'd date you, if the line up wasn't already so long judging by the other posts on here. LOL
          You haven't concluded what you decided to do with your current situation, you just posted more pictures (don't get me wrong, you look great). I highly suggest you consider his advice and the rammifications of your actions before doing anything drastic or an action not of your own accord.

Comment

Hi
            You should not think that it's humiliating...you are very beautifull and your mistress is doing a very good job...
            Whateever i would do anything to be at your place...if your mistress want to take me i will do everything she says to me to become a shemale!

Comment

hey

i have to admit u look hotttttttttttt.......but its up to u its a life changing procedure u should really sit n think about it and i think u should talk to someone who has had a sex change

Comment

Originally posted by shy_christine View Post
                I'm sooo wet. Being looked at and admired by all of you makes me squirm and writhe. Please take a look at my new photos and use them how you wish...

I'm so close to exploding, but I'm not allowed until I post here.

please?
                your smokin hot kiddo i want those white shoes damn it
                lisaparadise

Comment

This is sooo humiliating...

Thanks very much for the responses so far. My Mistress wants it known that she likes the first idea very much.

Great ass. Yes add the tits. But i'm an ass fan, look'en good.
                  "You know you are a redneck if; your favorite part of your CHICK, is her DICK"!
                  www.shemalesuperstar.com
                  Tgirl Toys
                  www.tgirls4t.shemalesuperstar.com/videostore/index_6765.html

Comment

My Mistress seems more than content with the feedback that's flooding in. She says it's confirmation of her judgment and that I should stop thinking and just keep the camera happy. I'm not so sure though... what do you think?

Comment

damnnn

can we get a ass shot...in a lil thong..

Comment

Keep those pictures cumming baby.
                        Why did it take me so long to meet a Tgirl? I Love them

Comment

Nice look. I can't wait to see you without the shorts.

My Mistress seems more than content with the feedback that's flooding in. She says it's confirmation of her judgment and that I should stop thinking and just keep the camera happy. I'm not so sure though... what do you think?

Comment

My mistress loves how many responses have come in so quickly. She thought it absolutely necessary I post this picture right away. I think she wants to make sure I can keep your attention or something.

Comment

God damn Schoolgirl Fantasy come to Life, awesome you are Gorgeous, what an ass

My mistress loves how many responses have come in so quickly. She thought it absolutely necessary I post this picture right away. I think she wants to make sure I can keep your attention or something.

Comment

Hot Damn !!! Great looking pic ! I'm liking your Mistress more & more everyday . My original offer still stands, have your Mistress contact me when she thinks you are ready !

Comment

Working...
                                X