X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa Paradise

Hey Lisa...!!!!

Are you coming to NYC

Please let me know. I'm planning on going to one of Allanah Star's parties and I want to know if your going to be at one.

You are one of the most helpful tgirls on this site - besides I love your pictures on shemale canada. I would like to meet you.

Also, I'd like to send you a private message, I have questions I'd like to ask but, I noticed you don't want to receive emails - I can understand.

Thanks.

Originally posted by 10ptbuck View Post
    Hey Lisa...!!!!

Are you coming to NYC

Please let me know. I'm planning on going to one of Allanah Star's parties and I want to know if your going to be at one.

You are one of the most helpful tgirls on this site - besides I love your pictures on shemale canada. I would like to meet you.

Also, I'd like to send you a private message, I have questions I'd like to ask but, I noticed you don't want to receive emails - I can understand.

Thanks.
    hi hun i wanna meet you too my email is [email protected] yes im going to one of ananahs parties it will be the first party in march before i head back to mexico.i worked atthe lounge last night with the new girl from new york and she goes every month so i cant wait to go but dont worry when we meet ill rock your world but for gods sake when i come there make sure you find me a tim hortins damn it lol
    lisaparadise

Comment

Lisa,

March, very cool. If you could let me know about a week in advance, so I can get to work on my cover story....(i'm married).

I'm going to hold off going until your in town.

A tim hortins A doughnut Don't worry, there are plenty of places you can go for a doughnut. I've never had a tim hortins - they must be good.

Thanks for the email, I'll send you one tomorrow, I gotta get back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by 10ptbuck View Post
        Lisa,

March, very cool. If you could let me know about a week in advance, so I can get to work on my cover story....(i'm married).

I'm going to hold off going until your in town.

A tim hortins A doughnut Don't worry, there are plenty of places you can go for a doughnut. I've never had a tim hortins - they must be good.

Thanks for the email, I'll send you one tomorrow, I gotta get back to work.
        It ain't the doughnuts, it's gotta be the coffee, can't have a body like Lisa's and have a doughnut addiction

Comment

Originally posted by Toastie View Post
          It ain't the doughnuts, it's gotta be the coffee, can't have a body like Lisa's and have a doughnut addiction
          hahahaha very true its the coffee for sure but every once in a while theres nuthing better then a blueberry fritter with my extra large dd
          lisaparadise

Comment

Nothing beats an old fashioned glazed doughnut.

Comment

Originally posted by lp View Post
              hahahaha very true its the coffee for sure but every once in a while theres nuthing better then a blueberry fritter with my extra large dd
              Lisa, you may have to make due with a Dunkin Donuts extra large DD. Dunkin Donuts are up and down the eastern seaboard in the US just like Timmies is in Canada, although Timmies is starting to venture into the US marketplace. And they may or may not know what you are referring to when you say double double, the phrase they seem to use more often is lighter and sweeter (I think that's it).

Comment

Working...
              X