X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tina the tranny

good movie looks hot

Tina Lee

I met Tina Lee the other night in Toronto. It was my first time recieving, so it was quite an adventure for me. Overall, Tina is very attractive, nice big and very HARD cock!Because it was my first time, she started slowly. We had a few false starts, where I had to ask her to stop (ouch!). Then after a few minutes, I got more conmfortable, and she was able to take full stokes. Near the end she became quite aggressive (she asked if it was ok) she pounded me wildly, some light choking, slapped my face, swore at me and told me she was going to call all her "friends" over fuck my virgin ass as well ! (I was kinda hoping she was serious!) My only dissappointment was I did not get to fuck her in the ass afterwards. She made sure she jerked me off to completion when she came herself. I asked her while she was jerking me, that I wanted to save it, so I could take my turn to fuck her ass, but she kept saying "my" cock was too big, or maybe she just didn't want to be fucked. (Some previous post said she has a real tight ass?) Now I really want to do her!She didn't kiss me, but I do have a short bristly goatee beard, so maybe that is a turn off for her.I liked her attitude, she was a little indifferent at first, but when she starting fucking me, wow, what a change! Her aggressive side came out, and she really got into it.I'll see her again...

Comment

shes very cute....

Comment

Working...
      X