Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Man Masterbates On Bus" Train" Streetcar In Toronto!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Man Masterbates On Bus" Train" Streetcar In Toronto!

I came across on a adult site where this guy masterbates on the toronto ttc property inside the bus, subway train and streetcars, and records it on his cell phone & then shoots his cum on the floor, then later post his disgusting video's on this adult website called xtube.c0m. I travel and take the ttc and i find this so offensive and nasty! I hope they'll find this guy and press charges on him for public masterbation on ttc transportation. The links down below are video clips of the disgusting man jerking off his small dick in public on subway trains, bus's & streetcars. Please help the city recongnized there's a perverted man who do sick things while others are not aware of it at all. I already sent Citynews an email, so i hope this guy gets arrested and charged! He hides his face in all his videos, but check out this creep how he looks like down below. Got his pic from his profile account!

B@rbie Swallows

http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_u...t-&from=&ver=2

http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_u...3-&from=&ver=2

http://pcdnv4.xtube.com/watch_video....3_&from=&ver=2

http://pcdnv4.xtube.com/watch_video....W_&from=&ver=2

oh man hahaha this is the best post evar!....WICKED!

good job!

oh geeeze hahaha

Comment

UUGH!

What a sick fuck !

He got a small dick too !

A some fucking skin disease on his dick !

This guy need to be hospitalized.

He's definitely got a few screws loose.

Someone flew over the coocoos nest
      All we are is dust in the wind

Comment

Comment

eewwww...That's why Toronto transit smells that way.

Comment

I think he should be locked up because he wore those tear away pants in public.

Comment

I can't even watch. I get the point. If they keep raising there fares, they should put cameras in to catch assholes like this. Could that have been a statement from this sick ass for them going on strike? Is he from Montreal? (Sorry couldn't resist)

KC

Comment

He lives in Toronto this loser, he jerked off & made these disgusting videos 3 months ago according to his profile account on xtube.com, so no i don't think it was a statement for the fucking ttc strike. He's obviously a sick asshole. Hmmmm, and it's always the ones that look normal that do the wierd shit things u know. Anyways i also sent an email to police, global news, citytv, & the ttc, so hopefully someone would take me serious and lock this guy up in jail and save the public from this disgusting chinese faggot!

Comment

obviously that dick isn't from the guy in the pictures, i bet that guy stole those pics off some guys myspace or something.

not saying I've seen a lot of dicks or anything you know lol

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post
                    He lives in Toronto this loser, he jerked off & made these disgusting videos 3 months ago according to his profile account on xtube.com, so no i don't think it was a statement for the fucking ttc strike. He's obviously a sick asshole. Hmmmm, and it's always the ones that look normal that do the wierd shit things u know. Anyways i also sent an email to police, global news, citytv, & the ttc, so hopefully someone would take me serious and lock this guy up in jail and save the public from this disgusting chinese faggot!
                    Oh yeah... you can tell from his cock he's chinese... hey barbarian... so you're racist too huh... no surprise there. Please don't forget to take your medication.

Comment

the joke is going to be on this character becuase the buses that TTC aquired in 07 and 08 from Orion bus are equipped with on board security cameras. the cameras record all activity on the bus from the rear seats to the entrance door. stored on a DVR on the bus and kept on file for months. If this persons pulls this stunt on one of these newer buses his cell phone one by the only video of his actions.

Comment

ugly dick

Comment

I keep going back to this for laughs

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post

i am not chinese, but how did u come to the conclusion that he is? just curious? what if hes a digusting greek faggot? lol

Comment

Barbie grossed out?!?

Barbie Swallows is grossed out by some guy beating off on a bus or subway? Too FUCKING funny! Is this not the same Barbie who routinely sucks dick in alleys and behind dumpsters and posts about on the internet? LMAO! Have you been injecting collagen into your brain instead of your lips? Priceless!!

Money

Comment

Working...
                              X