Barbie Swallows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbie Swallows

Barbie?s comments in her own threads, and in her replies to posts on other threads, have certainly become very popular in discussions here recently, and have sparked a lot of comment about her on this forum.

I have to admit that her comments have caused me to wonder about her too, but after a lot of thought about this, I have come to believe that Barbie is, in simple terms, a very forthright person.

Now, many here seem not to consider Barbie?s style acceptable, however I do not believe that she should be considered problematical, though her rough style may be a bit difficult for some to accept, but one never has to wonder about Barbies' thoughts or her opinions on any matter!

I do believe that forthright is the word that best describes her. Just to verify its? meaning for myself, I used a Thesaurus and I found there are many synonyms for forthright listed there. I contend that most of those synonyms could also be used to adequately describe her, as well.

The synonyms of forthright that I found were:-

up-front,
    straightforward,
    direct,
    frank,
    outspoken,
    plainspoken,
    blunt,
    candid.

In checking those words above, again using the Thesaurus, these synonyms commonly appeared:-

honest,
    open,
    truthful,
    sincere,
    blunt,
    straight,
    candid,
    above-board,
    straight-talking,
    brusque.

Barbie is certainly not at all hesitant to express herself, and looking at the list of descriptive words above, I suggest that Barbie should be given much more credence than many here are willing to give her.

I believe that all of the descriptive words I?ve listed above, pretty much illustrate traits that many of us profess to admire in those we know, trust and respect. Wouldn?t it be nice if our politicians were capable of such openness as Barbie?

Because of this I suggest that Barbie deserves a lot more respect than she is getting here!

-aggressive
    -provoking
    -cheap

Comment

I'm not sure being outspoken, forthright or blunt are, in and of themselves, admirable qualities. They become admirable when the substance of what one is outspoken or forthright about is positive, helpful or somehow necessary.

Martin Luther King was outspoken and forthright. He became one of the greatest leaders of the past century. Why? Because his message was timely, necessary and ultimately right.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (President of Iran) is also outspoken, forthright and blunt. His message is about wiping out an entire race of people. Does he deserve our admiration just because he is "forthright"?

Now go back and read some of Barbie's posts. What's the theme of her message? I may be generalizing a bit (not much) but I read her message to be hate.
      She hates other t-girls.
      She hates "tranny chasers"
      She hates first timers.
      She hates a certain male stripper.
      She hates (and vindictively outed) a family friend.

So, my question to you Toban is; Does Barbie really deserve anyone's admiration or respect just because she is unable or unwilling to filter the diarrhea of hate that seems to constantly spew from her?

my 2 cents.....

Comment

free speech

How all my sexy fellas doing......

I am all for free speech, it really displays the vitality of the community, that we still laugh and bark at each other...
        Naturally i am wild, sensual, amiable and very naughty.

lets all just play nice....
        www.marlenabrazil.com

Originally posted by toban View Post
        Barbie?s comments in her own threads, and in her replies to posts on other threads, have certainly become very popular in discussions here recently, and have sparked a lot of comment about her on this forum.

I have to admit that her comments have caused me to wonder about her too, but after a lot of thought about this, I have come to believe that Barbie is, in simple terms, a very forthright person.

Now, many here seem not to consider Barbie?s style acceptable, however I do not believe that she should be considered problematical, though her rough style may be a bit difficult for some to accept, but one never has to wonder about Barbies' thoughts or her opinions on any matter!

I do believe that forthright is the word that best describes her. Just to verify its? meaning for myself, I used a Thesaurus and I found there are many synonyms for forthright listed there. I contend that most of those synonyms could also be used to adequately describe her, as well.

up-front,
        straightforward,
        direct,
        frank,
        outspoken,
        plainspoken,
        blunt,
        candid.

In checking those words above, again using the Thesaurus, these synonyms commonly appeared:-

honest,
        open,
        truthful,
        sincere,
        blunt,
        straight,
        candid,
        above-board,
        straight-talking,
        brusque.

Barbie is certainly not at all hesitant to express herself, and looking at the list of descriptive words above, I suggest that Barbie should be given much more credence than many here are willing to give her.

I believe that all of the descriptive words I?ve listed above, pretty much illustrate traits that many of us profess to admire in those we know, trust and respect. Wouldn?t it be nice if our politicians were capable of such openness as Barbie?

Because of this I suggest that Barbie deserves a lot more respect than she is getting here!

Comment

Expected

Oh yes, I expected this kind of response.

So, you jcakes, and some others, don't seem to like what she says, but as admin has just pointed out - and I agree with what I think admin says here - Barbie is totally up-front about it. You surely will admit that she has made herself quite clear. In my books yes, that is an admirable quality!

I suppose I am one of those she says she hates, so I will likely never test her, to see if I am. I do believe her!

The point I am trying to make here is that Barbie says what she means.

How many current politicians do you believe, say what they mean?

Comment

hahaha....excellent topic toban.

I like Barbies posts; very entertaining. I could care less who she hates...I could really care less if she hated me. Hate says more about the hater than the hatee...and each time I learn a little more about Ms. Swallows.

Half the time I log on I hope Barbie has started a new thread. They are sometimes interesting, usually a little offensive, but almost always entertaining. I am not loging on to find some deeper meaning in my life...I do it because I think it is fun.

If anyone is truly offended by what she writes, don't read her posts...simple.

Barbie, keep up the good work. And in the words of the Dalai Lama, "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

Comment

I don't really hate them with a passion like HITLER with his killings... I just dislike most people, cause I gotta deal with there bullshit all the time, really annoys me alot u know, that's all. Most people are not as blunt & straight-forward as me, so I gotta talk to them like there small little babies and wait forever for them to open up, and step outside there little boring shell and of afraid expressing there inner hidden desires cause i might get judged by others, blah blah blah. If that makes any sence to anyone who reads this. lol. It's just annoying that's all, i don't think i'm evil like hitler, sometimes i use the wrong words in my speech like hate, and people really believe i am full of hate, so it's just retarded. LOL

B@rbie Swallows

Comment

"The point I am trying to make here is that Barbie says what she means."

If that's the only point you're trying to make, then I would guess that you won't get much of an argument from anyone. It seems kinda obvious though....

Your original post went on to say that she deserves our respect simply because she is "forthright". You seem to be saying that no matter the content of what one says they are to be commended just because they are willing to say it. It is this point that I take issue with.

Comment

up-front,
                  straightforward,
                  direct,
                  frank,
                  outspoken,
                  plainspoken,
                  blunt,
                  candid.

honest,
                  open,
                  truthful,
                  sincere,
                  blunt,
                  straight,
                  candid,
                  above-board,
                  straight-talking,
                  brusque.

I just wanna say thank u for making me feel like a total goddess!

B@rbie Swallows

Comment

Love me or hate me, but believe it or not, I'm the most talked about transsexual celebrity whore on tgirlforums.com!

B@rbie Swallows

Comment

i hate dealing with bs tooo

Comment

Yeah....so is Hannah Montana..but still fukin annoying and eventually will be an afterthought to all people here..
                        Enjoy your 15 min...sorry I should say 13 min...cause 15 is JUST TOO MUCH
                        Someone who spews what they feel all the time here is a little sad, I mean do u not have a Human or dog or cat to talk to..I mean really...are we making friends with people on forum sites, get some friends...I hate when people say oh I dislike people cause I have to deal with their bullshit...well welcome to what most normal people call LIFE...deal with it...if u cant...get the fuck on...PEACE OUT...all the normal peoples!

Comment

up-front,
                          straightforward,
                          direct,
                          frank,
                          outspoken,
                          plainspoken,
                          blunt,
                          candid.

honest,
                          open,
                          truthful,
                          sincere,
                          blunt,
                          straight,
                          candid,
                          above-board,
                          straight-talking,
                          brusque.

THANK U AGAIN 4 MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A BIG FUCKING SUPERSTAR THAT I DESERVE 2 BE!

Comment

pshh

Comment

love your avatar pic barbie

Comment

Working...
                              X