Barbie is outspoken and tells it like it is we love her
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by coolguy View Post
      Barbie is outspoken and tells it like it is we love her

Thank you baby!

Comment

Love her Hate maybe wanna Date her?

I can say Barbie is the one of the most interesting ladies on here and her views speak for themselves. I really feel what she writes is not meant to be hurtful.I think its great that she can be herself in a world that everyone seeks approval from everyone else. She is a rebel a enfant terrible. Most of all she gets people reading and talking and thats a good thing so even if you disagree or agree with her just enjoy the show (from a safe distance) and don't take yourself so serious. Barbies posts really make me smile and a lot of us really enjoy them

Cheers Barbie to walking to your own beat!!
        sigpic
        Be a gentleman,Ladies CUM first!
        Always Sexy,

Goddess Lexi

Comment

Since we are talking about the language Pls somone tell me whats " Problematicle"

Comment

Barbie And friends

This has to be the room with the most fucked up people I have ever met in my life only excepion is we re missing Duke he belongs here to.

Comment

I like Barbie and she's hot.

I would really like to bang her...

but i got to think twice about banging a girl that has sex with a guy behind a dumpster in an alley...

I'm not judging he in any way...
              I just tend to wonder if she practices safe sex if she's doing things like that ?
              All we are is dust in the wind

Comment

I think

Originally posted by funtime View Post
                Since we are talking about the language Pls somone tell me whats " Problematicle"
                I think it is when you have a problem that just hangs around like a pair of testicles. - not 100% sure though lol.

Sunshine
                www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Comment

wish i can suck barbie's dick

Comment

Gimme a break!

Originally posted by toban View Post

Because of this I suggest that Barbie deserves a lot more respect than she is getting here!

Comment

SHE SCARES ME!!!!!

Keep in mind guys she is not a person you want to piss off. If you do get on her bad side, and she has any personal information on you, she has lead me to believe that she will not hesitate to expose your indescretions to your friends, family or spouse. She has even posted personal phone numbers on here without hesistation.

Other than that part, I love her posts and her honesty. I just wish she loved older in shape men with 6" cocks. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by KCinToronto View Post
                        SHE SCARES ME!!!!!

Keep in mind guys she is not a person you want to piss off. If you do get on her bad side, and she has any personal information on you, she has lead me to believe that she will not hesitate to expose your indescretions to your friends, family or spouse. She has even posted personal phone numbers on here without hesistation.

Other than that part, I love her posts and her honesty. I just wish she loved older in shape men with 6" cocks. LOL.

I think i smell a big pussy here, lol. What's the fucking point having sex with a guy with a 6 inch cock, when i won't even feel a thing when he fucks me. I might as well be a lesbian and stay with a woman if the guys dick is gonna be that small, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KCinToronto View Post
                          SHE SCARES ME!!!!!

Wow, this is guy is pretty smart! He knows me better then most people do, lol.

Comment

B@rbie Swallows

Comment

Originally posted by toban View Post
                              Barbie?s comments in her own threads, and in her replies to posts on other threads, have certainly become very popular in discussions here recently, and have sparked a lot of comment about her on this forum.

I have to admit that her comments have caused me to wonder about her too, but after a lot of thought about this, I have come to believe that Barbie is, in simple terms, a very forthright person.

Now, many here seem not to consider Barbie?s style acceptable, however I do not believe that she should be considered problematical, though her rough style may be a bit difficult for some to accept, but one never has to wonder about Barbies' thoughts or her opinions on any matter!

I do believe that forthright is the word that best describes her. Just to verify its? meaning for myself, I used a Thesaurus and I found there are many synonyms for forthright listed there. I contend that most of those synonyms could also be used to adequately describe her, as well.

The synonyms of forthright that I found were:-

up-front,
                              straightforward,
                              direct,
                              frank,
                              outspoken,
                              plainspoken,
                              blunt,
                              candid.

In checking those words above, again using the Thesaurus, these synonyms commonly appeared:-

honest,
                              open,
                              truthful,
                              sincere,
                              blunt,
                              straight,
                              candid,
                              above-board,
                              straight-talking,
                              brusque.

Barbie is certainly not at all hesitant to express herself, and looking at the list of descriptive words above, I suggest that Barbie should be given much more credence than many here are willing to give her.

I believe that all of the descriptive words I?ve listed above, pretty much illustrate traits that many of us profess to admire in those we know, trust and respect. Wouldn?t it be nice if our politicians were capable of such openness as Barbie?

Because of this I suggest that Barbie deserves a lot more respect than she is getting here!

Thank you Toban for posting this kind thread about me.

Comment

Well, sge certainly stands out in a crowd

Here she is during this year's dyke march!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X