"Most Shemales Talk About Themselves 24/7"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Most Shemales Talk About Themselves 24/7"

I noticed whenever i see another tranny - drag queen - shemale, whatever the fuck u guys wanna call us... lol... They talk about themseleves way too much, it's getting me so fucking annoying. Oh well i had this surgery done, and that done, and i'm gonna get another one soon, oh god... i spent that much on plastic surgeries ect... I had an experience once, where this well known shemale in toronto (not saying her name) asked me what i'm doing, and then she cut me off, and started talking about herself, her own looks, blah blah blah, which i thought was rude, but what do u expect from self obsessed transsexuals, lol. Oh my god, i thought i was bad, & very narcassistic, but i noticed every tranny i speak too, all they talk about is.....ME ME ME ME ME ME ME & ME! Ok, u know what bitch, if another shemale cunt starts talking about herself more then 20 minutes the first time meeting her, u can fuck off, seriously, otherwise i'll be giving u attitude! And i'm not joking either! I know we're living in a superficail world right now, where it's expected for women/men to take care of themselvves and look good, but its becoming way too much to the point, nobody is being real anymore. There's no soul, that its only there looks they only got in there fucking life. It's cool but some people don't wanna be around somebody who talks about themselvves only. I think it's very selfish & rude, u act like ur god's gift to the world... u girls need to get down to earth and be REAL! Fucking bitchs!

B@rbie Swallows

But isn't that exactly what you do on this website?...

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
      But isn't that exactly what you do on this website?...
      prettyboy: a classic oxymoron

Comment

Take a look in the mirror.

Comment

Well when becoming a woman, you start acting like one........

Question: Women's number one subect?
          Answer: Themselves

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
          Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Comment

One exception I have found is Yarah.
            She is not like that. It's a 2 way conversation with her.
            She is so amazing. Too bad she went back to PR for a while.
            All we are is dust in the wind

Comment

Working...
            X