Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage Parlor

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if someone could tell me the name of the Trans massage parlor located on St-Mathieu corner of Ste-catherine, downtown Montreal.

I visited the massage parlor on Tuesday and for some reason, I cannot recall the name of the place!

I have to say that for a first experience with a beautiful shemale in a 3sum (MFT= male, female and transexual), it was a fantastic hour! I might write a review of my experience in the next few days... I haven't decided yet!

Thanks!

Cloe xox

www.cloeindy.spaces.live.com
    Last edited by Cloe@Exquisite; 07-10-2008, 01:22 AM. Reason: Mistakes
    Every moment should always be based on quality time and mutual pleasure!

This one? http://www.trans100sations.com/

Often wondered about this place but haven't been able to find any reviews of it. Feel free to share your experience there.
    used to be someone else

Comment

It gets talked about a lot on www.shemalemontreal.ca.

No personal experience, but it seems to be staffed with pretty T-Girls, but is not a place to go if you want full service. A massage and a hand-job are all they advertise,. YMMV.
      Last edited by intowntonight; 07-11-2008, 08:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Yesssssssssss!

Originally posted by DR-Z View Post
        This one? http://www.trans100sations.com/

Often wondered about this place but haven't been able to find any reviews of it. Feel free to share your experience there.
        Yes, thank you. It's the place my friend and I visited on Tuesday. All I can say for now is: Stop wondering and make yourself happy and indulge because you will not be desappointed with the service and/or the Ladies!

Once I have a little more time, I will gladly write a review of my experience to share with you!

Cloe xox

Comment

REVIEW of Trans100sations- Natasha

Tuesday night, I joined a very good friend of mine at his condo in downtown Montreal. We had discussed visiting a transsexual massage parlor that evening. By the way, just so you know, we are both bisexual but him being a male and I a female, not a couple either, just two good friends who wanted to have and share a wild experience together. He had seen many shemales in the past but until Tuesday night, I was still a virgin… Sort of speak! Lol

He suggested we visit this place on St-Mathieu Street, corner Ste-Catherine: http://www.trans100sations.com/ . He knew exactly where to take me for a sensual and passionate massage a 3. Our only worry was to find out if any of the “Ladies” would consider a massage/3Sum with me, the female! Lol It sounds funny but it’s true… Most shemales prefer to be with men!

We walked in and were nicely greeted by one of the “Ladies”! We were politely told that, just to make sure, it was a transsexual massage place. I guess it’s not everyday that a woman walks in! We explained that my friend had been there in the past but it was my first visit, first experience. She asked if we wanted separate massages or together. We told her together and she informed us that she, personally, didn’t cater to woman which didn’t offend me at all.
          It was to be expected. This nice, friendly “Lady” (sorry, I cannot recall her name) went on to ask the other two Ladies working if one of them would be interested in a 3way massage/3sum (MFT). They both declined the invitation. It didn’t look good for us at that point. Then, the same Lady told us that Natasha (a new girl) would be back in about 20 minutes or so and would inquire for us but she was pretty certain that Natasha would be interested. Before leaving, my friend gave her his cell number so she could call back when Natasha came back. We decided to go for some margaritas right around the corner to this little Mexican place on Ste-Catherine while we waited.

About 30 minutes later, Natasha called back! She told us to come by once we were ready and that she would take care of the two of us!!! We quickly finished our drinks and headed over to the salon.

We got there and were greeted by Natasha. She is a Lovely, friendly Lady, about 23 years old but please take note that I could be way off on her age…
          After taking care of the business aspect, we both went to take a shower.

After our shower, Natasha suggested we should wait about 5-10 minutes for a specific room. She had one available right away but it was too hot there (even with the air conditioning on)… Tuesday was a very hot and humid day in Montreal…We decided to take her up on her offer. While waiting, I decided to go outside for a cigarette while these two could get acquainted better and go over the details of our session!
          I came back a few minutes later and these two were already making out on a chair in front of the desk! Lol. I could see they were really into each other… Wow! The mood was set!!!

We got inside the room and slowly started kissing and touching. While Natasha was sitting on the massage table, legs spread and my friend positioned between her legs, kissing her passionately, I was behind Natasha, just softly running my hands up and down her back, shoulders, etc feeling that soft skin and slowly joining the “action”.

We all shared oral pleasures. Natasha didn’t do DATY on me but I was more than ok with it because there were a lot of other distractions going on and I respect her limits!

After a while, I decided to retire from the very sensual play, sit on the chair located in the corner of the room, and watch them enjoy each other's bodies. I had a very nice skirt on, no undies, no top and no bra, pulled up my skirt and started playing with myself while my friend was receiving a visit to the Greek Islands from Natasha, while they were both watching me… All I can say: WOW!

After our session, we talked for a bit. Natasha told us it was also her first 3way “massage” of this type…She loved it! She also mentioned that she will be starting the hormone process very soon but I have to say that for someone who didn’t start the treatment yet, she has an amazingly feminine body. Very sexy! Of course, Natasha doesn’t have breasts at the moment but it shouldn’t stop you from seeing her!

Overall, she has a very pretty face, nice sexy voice, an amazing body, great attitude and offers a great sensual service! I’m very happy I decided to make my fantasy come true (and my friend's) with a beautiful Lady like Natasha.

Before I forget, the massage parlor is very clean, well maintained, lots of towels in the bathroom, clean bathroom and shower too…

Natasha, thank you for a great time and hope to see you again in the near future for another of your great massages!

Cloe xox

PS. I just posted my review in the review section too...
          Last edited by Cloe@Exquisite; 07-10-2008, 03:18 PM. Reason: Mistake+ add info

Comment

Maybe next time I can join you to visit Natasha !
            All we are is dust in the wind

Comment

Hummmm....

Originally posted by snoodle View Post
              Maybe next time I can join you to visit Natasha !

Maybe!

Comment

I will checkout transsations soon. I think i will see either Shanel or princesse.

Or maybe both at the the same time. They are both very hot!

Comment

Enjoy your special massge!

Originally posted by snoodle View Post
                  I will checkout transsations soon. I think i will see either Shanel or princesse.

Or maybe both at the the same time. They are both very hot!
                  Snoodle,

Could you please, when you visit the massage parlour, inquire about who offers their "services" to couples (MF) besides Natasha?

Thanks Snoodle!

Cloe xox

PS. Don't forget to share your experience with us!
                  Last edited by Cloe@Exquisite; 07-16-2008, 08:57 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention something

Comment

No Problem,

I will ask Jessie. She works there.
                    I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
                    X