"My Facebook Account Got Deleted Over 1,OOO Fucking Times!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My Facebook Account Got Deleted Over 1,OOO Fucking Times!"

Ok fine, not really 1,OOO, but over 5O for sure... Hehhehehhe. Anyways, Facebook, don't like trannys, and that's a fact! I talked to alot of t-girls, and they all tell me the same fucking thing, they keep deleting there accounts. They are transphobia! They deleted my account over 5O fucking times, and i'm not kidding!

They said they didn't approve of fake profile names, "Barbie Swallows" cause, they want ur real name. And they don't approve of Too HOt PIcs for Facebook! Like sexually poses and shit! I am so fed up with that fucking facebook crap site, i will no longer join it anymore.

They are way too uptight and conservitive! I should make my own site and call it BarbieBook.com, lol. Anyways,, anyone noticed that facebook site is way too uptight with there fucking rules??!?!

B@rbie Swallows
    www.niteflirt.com/barbieswallows

Hmmm. I know that some girls use the site, they've been members for a long time and haven't had problems.

Comment

Never deleted me. My last name isn't Swallows however.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post
        Ok fine, not really 1,OOO, but over 5O for sure... Hehhehehhe. Anyways, Facebook, don't like trannys, and that's a fact! I talked to alot of t-girls, and they all tell me the same fucking thing, they keep deleting there accounts. They are transphobia! They deleted my account over 5O fucking times, and i'm not kidding!

They said they didn't approve of fake profile names, "Barbie Swallows" cause, they want ur real name. And they don't approve of Too HOt PIcs for Facebook! Like sexually poses and shit! I am so fed up with that fucking facebook crap site, i will no longer join it anymore.

They are way too uptight and conservitive! I should make my own site and call it BarbieBook.com, lol. Anyways,, anyone noticed that facebook site is way too uptight with there fucking rules??!?!

B@rbie Swallows

Face-pic is TG friendly. I have a Facebook account, but I do not really like Facebook. I think it blows. I only have an account because so many of my friends and family have profiles. I like Hi5 or Myspace better.

Comment

someone keeps reporting you probally

Comment

I have never had any problems with my account at all. Maybe people are reporting you because of inappropriate behavior of some sort that doesnt comply with a family oriented website? Just a thought...

Comment

Hey Barbie,

Who are those two queers with you ?
              All we are is dust in the wind

Comment

Originally posted by Ana View Post
                I have never had any problems with my account at all. Maybe people are reporting you because of inappropriate behavior of some sort that doesnt comply with a family oriented website? Just a thought...
                Inconceivable.

Comment

Barbie? Inappropriate behavior? Never.

Comment

hey

barbie, you are so greek....lol
                    lol, you always seem to bring a smile to my face
                    when i read your posts....

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post

B@rbie Swallows

Comment

Working...
                    X