Huge Shemale Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Shemale Balls

I searched and couldn't find any threads here dedicated to huge balls so decided to start a new thread.

Recently I chatted with a shemale who had the biggest balls I have ever seen A picture of her is below.

I was surprised and somewhat of a non-believer when she said she could cum 6 times... To make a long story short, I lost my load after she came 3 times and didn't stick around for the final 3 cums but it was absolutely incredible. I don't doubt she could have cum 3 more times. See her now before her popularity grows and the rates.

Here is the link to her page...here

I would have posted this in the pics section but didn't think the small pic would have done that justice.
    Like shemales..? Be sure to check out my blog XXX Shemale Cams

Something wrong with her balls. She may need to see a doctor.

Comment

I think it's just saline injections.

Comment

For what it is worth, I asked her if she had done anything to get such big balls and she said no, that she has always had big balls.

If they are saline injected, it is a very good job as they do look very natural on cam and in the vids.

Personally though it doesn't really matter to me. First, I think it would be virtually impossible to know for sure unless one were able to feel them Secondly, I don't feel I would be any better off knowing if they were "artificially enhanced".

Sure I would be concerned with her health but I trust she knows what she is doing, is taking that into consideration and is doing what she feels is in her best interest.
        Like shemales..? Be sure to check out my blog XXX Shemale Cams

Comment

Misses Dog nutts For real
          DlackdudeDick - BLK AGE24 5 10" & Ten Inches Of Pure Pleasure

Comment

looks kinda painful to me, how the hell would u get them into a pair of jeans

Comment

she should go to the hospital right now it could be serious

Comment

eww

Comment

big balls

looks like a case of elephentitis of the balls!! hehe!! AND U THINK SHE HAS BIG BALLS LOOK AT THIS VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=SkIryQ6Paqg
                  Just a fly on the wall

Comment

This whole topic is kinda gross!

Comment

Working...
                    X