seeking LTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeking LTR

Come on all you sexy shemales, I want to hear from you! I am serious about finding a LTR with my best friend.
    I will not try to chnge you or control you!
    I just want to find my best friend and start to enjoy life.

XOXO

http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showthread.php?t=73857
    A World Class Courtesan. Seeing is Believing.
    Canada-USA-Europe-New Zealand-Australia-South Africa and the Middle East

Comment

come to ct phoenix

Comment

STDs?

Hi all, I'm new to this board and Like others on this here, I am attracted to both GG and Transgendered women. I was married to my ex (genetic woman) for 18 years, but were together for 20 and we had 2 amazing children together. Late in our marriage she revealed her attraction to women and our relationship being what it was, I felt comfortable enough to disclose my attraction to certain women who happened to be trans gendered. Surprisingly she was very understanding and supportive. As sometimes happens our relationship changed and we decided it was best to end as friends. But we still have an amazing friendship and she is the one person (at the moment anyway) who I know I can and would tell share anything about myself; without the fear of being judged or looked down on.

That being said, I would be open to an new relationship with a transgendered woman or a genetic one for that matter; as for dating someone in the provider industry, I'm not so sure I could handle that. I mean I don't consider myself to be the jealous or insecure type and I never have been. I'm attractive and therefore comfortable in my own skin. But after taking the time to consider a lot of things, life experiences and what my ultimate wants and desires are when it comes to relationships; I realized that what i want is someone who's only mine and I'm only hers.

While I understand completely the dynamics and differences of sex and love and how those two things don't always correlate. You can have sex with someone you don't love, been there, done that..I'm past it. Likewise I can appreciate, the difference between having sex for money and making love to someone you acutally love and care. My issue is one of being someone's mate completely and totally, without any periphery issues and while I wouldn't right away rule out the potential of being in a relationship with a woman who worked as a provide; my main concern would be one of safety for my partner and for myself. Not just for her well being, but what about sexually transmitted diseases?

Deadly and serious sexually transmitted diseases still exist and are very much a reality. Curious that no one has mentioned that aspect of dating. It's serious concern not just for those in the provider industry, but the maintstream population as well.

We can't just assume that EVERYONE takes care of themselves, because it's just unrealistic. TG girlfriend or not, the issue of health and safety are and should be a big concern as well. It's a touchy subject whether you're dating a Tgirl or not.

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
        X