Shemale Yum Faces of 2008 #4 : Lisa Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shemale Yum Faces of 2008 #4 : Lisa Paradise

I still keep having to apologise to Canadian cutie Lisa Paradise. When her first photos came into the Grooby offices in 2005, I almost nixed them as not good enough for the site. To be fair, in one short year she blossomed (with the help of some well documented surgery) closer [...]

More...
    SHEMALE CENTER
    BEST LIVE SHEMALE SITE!
    http://shemale.center

great article

that was a great write up about lisa! im proud of you lisa keep it up you are an inspiration to us all! alyssa
    Just a fly on the wall

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa1 View Post
      that was a great write up about lisa! im proud of you lisa keep it up you are an inspiration to us all! alyssa
      AWE i love you sexy angel have a great new years ttys.
      SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

Congrats Thats awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by zero View Post
          I still keep having to apologise to Canadian cutie Lisa Paradise. When her first photos came into the Grooby offices in 2005, I almost nixed them as not good enough for the site. To be fair, in one short year she blossomed (with the help of some well documented surgery) closer [...]

More...

Good for you for coming around on Lisa. She is indeed "aged to perfection" - a real hottie for sure!

Comment

Congratulations Lisa,that was a very nice article written about you and I would also like to add that you always look great in your photos you're very photogenic.
            John Leslie (R.I.P.) 1945 - 2010

Comment

very mice article congrats

Comment

Originally posted by zero View Post

More...
                thanks to everyone who cared to read it and most of all steven, tony ,craig and the gang at shemaleyum for sticking with me all those years ago when i was nothin more then a freak in womans clothing,when i first saw the pix it really made me so angry not at yum but at myself for the way i looked but as i look back at where i started and where im gonna finish up i quess i appretiate my transition even more.after i come home from chicago after getting my nose and browbone done then i am done with the surguries for awhile anyways.if you look at me now of course im never gonna be as beautifull as the rest of the girls but when you put it into perspective i am 45 years young and no surguries in the world can ever change that,but i will promice this by this time next year i will be more beautifull then i am now and alot more passable and hopefully alot more calmer on the forums i am involved in.
                SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

Lisa IS HOT

Comment

Working...
                  X