No announcement yet.

"Men That Like Shemales Are Closet Case Homosexuals"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know Barbie this is like the hundredth time that you have been calling all of us homosexuals. What the fuck is your problem? Maybe if you were not so busy labelling all your potential clients as drug addicts and alcoholics you might make enough money that you could finally move out on your own. I think all the people you hang out with are alcoholics or druggies. I think you have a lot more issues to deal with than you want to admit. It used to be fun to read about your weird life but now it is just sad. You need some professional help.

Comment

Hold on people, Barbie just said what a lot of people believe. You can bash her if you want but there millions of people who think the same way.

I've read her posts and she get's more crap thrown her way, for speaking honest about her liFe. Do not think we need to throw personal attacks at her.

I have friends who think I'am gay, because I sucked and fucked a shemale and have relationships with them over women. If it's got a cock or born a man, they think it's 100% gay. Barbie just posted what so many other believe. No need to attack her and home life. My friends tell me I'am nice looking and have a good job, why chase TS women. I tell them it's what i'am sexualy attracted too and they just do not get it.

So people please stop throwing stones, I think this is good topic and a great read. [thanks Barbie]

O'C

Comment

Barbies the biggest flamboyantly gay faggot around.....
        shes just mad her lip job got botched.....tara reid comes to mind....

actually those fake lips suit your fake personality

Comment

well obviously if you like shemales your not a straight man barbie

you may not be Homo/Fag but your not as straight as the guy that finds shemales to be "Nasty" and would turn down Kimber James Etc. naked at his door

most men who like shemales are borderline straight/bi

Comment

Originally posted by chris504 View Post
            Hmmmm. I see that my few posts in here have been removed. I have a feeling that they were removed by request so my apologies for having made them.

They were ok, possibly a little off topic.
            I decided to delete them because they were replies to other posts I had to delete.
            Sorry sometimes that happens when trouble brews.
            However I would have left yours if i could have.

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
            Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Comment

Originally posted by O'C View Post
              Hold on people, Barbie just said what a lot of people believe. You can bash her if you want but there millions of people who think the same way.

I've read her posts and she get's more crap thrown her way, for speaking honest about her liFe. Do not think we need to throw personal attacks at her.

I have friends who think I'am gay, because I sucked and fucked a shemale and have relationships with them over women. If it's got a cock or born a man, they think it's 100% gay. Barbie just posted what so many other believe. No need to attack her and home life. My friends tell me I'am nice looking and have a good job, why chase TS women. I tell them it's what i'am sexualy attracted too and they just do not get it.

So people please stop throwing stones, I think this is good topic and a great read. [thanks Barbie]

O'C
              You are right on dude.
              I try to allow different opinions here as long as they are not personally attacking anyone.
              Most likely in your profession you have to accept and deal with many people you may find unsavoury, because they have the right to exist. However there may be other people who think these people are great.

As I said, most straight women will call you gay if you tell of your love for shemales.
              Some people think everyone needs to be labelled.
              Secure people let labels slide right off like they are covered in Turtle Wax.(sexy)

This forum is about discussing differing opinions not attacking people for having them.

Sometimes I think Barbie is truly more honest speaking than anyone on the forum, it is refreshing and puzzling at the same time.

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
              Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Comment

I just don't understand where her posts come from, sometimes. Just out of nowhere, all of a sudden "ALL MEN THAT LIKE TRANNIES ARE FAGS". like, really, where is this coming from?

First of all, I think it's not true, but besides that, it's kind of rude. Using language like that is going to turn away more clients for her in the long run, and it's borderline hateful. Just curious as to what exactly is happening with her posts. They're amusing, and create some decent dialogues, it's just confusing.

Comment

BTW I am bisexual, I've been attracted to a few guys before, but it's a very differnt way than im attracted to girls/t-girls.

I am attraced to the CONCEPT of gay sex, but almost everything turns me off about a man the (touch, taste, smell) of a man makes me want to vomit.

I do like dick though.

I am much much more attracted to females and tgirls than males.

I love throwing a girl down , grabbing her by the head, pinning her to the ground and fucking her like an animal. But I also sometimes feel like being dominated.. Sexuality is too complicated to be labeled by general categories.

I feel like if its as simple as men who like tgirls are all closet case homos, then all shemales are just men in dresses.

Do you feel like a man in a dress barbie?

Comment

Originally posted by Python View Post
                    BTW I am bisexual, I've been attracted to a few guys before, but it's a very differnt way than im attracted to girls/t-girls.

I am attraced to the CONCEPT of gay sex, but almost everything turns me off about a man the (touch, taste, smell) of a man makes me want to vomit.

I do like dick though.

I am much much more attracted to females and tgirls than males.

I love throwing a girl down , grabbing her by the head, pinning her to the ground and fucking her like an animal. But I also sometimes feel like being dominated.. Sexuality is too complicated to be labeled by general categories.

I feel like if its as simple as men who like tgirls are all closet case homos, then all shemales are just men in dresses.

Do you feel like a man in a dress barbie?
                    Well said...

Comment

I am not saying that it might not be a topic of interest but the truth is that it has been done to death already. Everyone has their opinion on it and no one is going to change it. I just do not like the fact that she always calls us gay. I AM NOT GAY. I do not fantasize about guys, masturbate to guys or want to do it with a guy. Even CDs ruin my illusion. She has said this point many times before and got a lot of crap over it. Maybe she is just a sadist who loves the abuse. And BTW no one ever asked her to air all the dirty laundry of her home life on the forum. That was her choice. Everyone has problems. Deal with them. Maybe it is just because you are new here and do not know the real Miss Barbie Swallows.

Originally posted by O'C View Post

O'C

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post
                        I'm sorry boys and girls, but it's true, weather u believe me or not, i don't give a fuck to be honest. But this is what i believe in, that men who are into trannys,, drag queens, shemales, cross-dressers are undercover closet case homosexuals. They have a hard time accepting themselves for being gay or bisexual, and they feel very bad and guilty for being sexually turned on and in lust for another cock to play with, sucking it and getting fucked up the ass. They can't do it for another man, so they go for a guy that looks like a chick, with fake tits, but still have a dick to fool around with, cause it makes them feel much more confortable with there own sexuality. Cause in there eyes they tell themseleves, oh i'm not a fag cause it's not a guy,, it's a girl with a penis. But i like to call it dudes with implants, not chicks with dicks, lol. These men have been told by society that being a fag is bad, and wrong, and they can't deal with it, so they go for shemales.

That explains why 90% of men that love trannys are bottoms, and enjoy sucking dick. Oh yea,, and they all claime there straight, yea right more like a prison undercover fags! No 1OO% guys would fool around with a shemale, and that's a fact! So here u have it,, men that like shemales are fags and don't even realize it yet, cause they believe there fooling around with ladies with speacil private parts, lol. I know,, its sad but true, u just gotta hear the truth, and i don't care if people hate me for this, but it's just my fucking opinion. I also believe that men that go for trannys are bi-curious,, then they go for regular guys and become super ultra hardcore gay! I feel like there just using us as a steping stone to experiment there latest homosexuality side. Majority of men i meet for sex are all sissy boys! Even my x-boyfriend Dallas, who by the way when i asked him if he he like me to get a pussy if he would like me more, and he replied back saying, i like the way u are right now barbie, with ur cock.

This is not a joke, i'm for real. They all beg me to fuck them up the ass, and they suck dick better then real girls do, lol. They act all bad and tough in the straight world, so nobody would suspect there fags, and then when there with shemales behind closed doors, they act so girly, what a turn off. They always ask me, oh barbie,, u like my ass,, can u bend me over and fuck me hard? But keep it a secret cause i don't want anybody to know about us, ok. I'm like oh god,, here's another closet case queer wanting to get fucked up the ass like a little bitch. Where are the real men out there that treat us like a real woman? I want my ass fucked. I want a top man out there. I want a real man! But i know that as long as u still got a penis between ur legs when ur a shemale, you'll always attract undercover fags! Hehhehehehhe. On a serious note, i do however feel alot comfortable as a transsexual woman then a gay boy. I can relate alot to the 'Little Mermaid" the half woman, half fish, but just minus the fucking tail to a big cock! Lol

B@rbie Swallows

Okay so what's your point ??
                        All we are is dust in the wind

Comment

I'm tired of fighting this ...

I think I'll start an "all inclusive" resort in S?o Paulo ... Only Eclusively "T" boys and "T" girls will be allowed as staff (so [as God is my witness] they won't fraternize with each other!) Worst part of a gated "all inclusive" high-priced exclusive resort is having the staff fucking each other. Hard (no pun intended) to get them to work! Maybe I'll call it "Pan's Πανός "... ya-no?

I'll get "Lucy of Troy" to manage the place after she takes time to learn Portuguese? "Te"heehehhehhe, I already know she knows GreeK!

What do yah think? I have quite a bit of money on my own and access to a great credit line....

Maybe I could get a grant?

http://www.infoexport.gc.ca/

I'd be helping the local economy and maybe .... Just maybe ... I'll finally really understand Love .....

Comment

Πανός

^^^^^^^^

Hahhahahahahahh!

LOOK! Πανός has "Camel-toe!!!!"

Comment

My second location ....

After exponential growth that is unheard of in this deflation/recession riddled economy, my second location would definitely be Pattaya .... Third would be Dubai .... No pun intended ... Najwa can run that one ....

I like this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tspFdnQQDo

Comment

Hello Roxy

Bet your still beautiful as ever...

Comment

Working...
                                X