looking for tgirl in jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for tgirl in jamaica

i am looking for a tgirl if any in jamaica; i prseume teh wish will not be met

Hard Nut to Crack

Originally posted by raj View Post
    i am looking for a tgirl if any in jamaica; i prseume teh wish will not be met

I live here Buddy and I have never heard of any. As amatter of fact anything pertaining to Gay in anyway is real risky down here ! Some of the public are very violent about these activities. Alot of Bisexual Women ! This is not the place for Ts or LBs ! Good Luck ! MM

Comment

I have heard there is a few tgirls in Jamaica around the usual strolls in Kingston and Montego Bay, especially touristy areas.
      Outside of those cities, probably not much.

Yes watch out cause gays and the like are not well accepted there.

You probably have an easier time finding a Jamaican TS in Canada.
      Canada has a very large population of Jamaican immigrants.

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
      Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Comment

No Go !

This is TRUE.
        If there are TS hanging around my suggestion is that u don bother with them here. The Male population is very angry towards anything Gay etc. I go every where here , I know I would not Go There ! TY

Comment

Thanks guys

Thanks, i knew t would be difficult as i know how the population feels here.
          I have all my life fascinated by them and had some close encounters but never got a chance to know in person; i want them but i wish i can know them as well.
          I am at work now but shall return to teh formum later; i am thinking of getting a laptop to communicate better.
          Later and once again thanks

Comment

Working...
          X