Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amyiaa Diva Downtown Toronto March 4-11th XOXO:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amyiaa Diva Downtown Toronto March 4-11th XOXO:)

Ok guys your requests are my demand, I'll be there later today. Also will be performing at Goodhandy's at 11p.m. Thursday night so you will not won't to miss that. Also Looking for a few guys for my first gang bang, I will be recording for my website so if interested in that send me an email to: [email protected] and I will respond with details. Also looking for some fierce photographers to experiment a new look, so if you know you are Fierce at capturing Perfection, don't hesitate to emailing me as well.

P.S. I'm coming to enjoy myself, not just here only for work, my work will be limited to 3 clients a day, and because of flakyness I won't be doing appointments, so first come first serve(Sorry it has to be this way) My Toronto number is also post on Shemale Canada, and amyiaadiva.com, I won't be accepting private phone calls, and you are welcome to leave a message if I'm unavailable to answer. I will be accepting clients from 7a.m. till 6p.m., and still at anytime, you are welcome to call at anytime, if I'm not busy I will answer.

Looking forward to meeting you all

xoxo
    Amyiaa Diva
    Amyiaa de Star

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to Toronto Amyiia. We've met before at the club. And may I say you look too hot! to handle, And on behalf of 'Prettyboy', let me say 'OH! WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY'

" To the world you maybe just one person, but to one person you maybe the world ."

"Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you."

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

Comment

Working...
    X