Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the Fuck are the real magnum jean shirt with a Mean ass angry COCK!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the Fuck are the real magnum jean shirt with a Mean ass angry COCK!!!

hi guys ok ...im gonna get real..
    is there such thing as areal guy...
    it seems like we get used like toilet paper it sucks...
    i r3ecently was datinga guy fucking whatever,,everything was great amazing piece..wild in bed a geek and just plain old hot...
    he comes to me 1 day and says that p word* PUSSY*
    i was weak im like what the fuck u knew my equipment was like it is and now u need some kinda new hole.. u betta walk sweety i told him cause as far as im concerned i can do anything but give u fish on a stick ok....
    anyhow my point is is there a guy in this universe that can just accept it like a different piece of tool in the shed?

Originally posted by SODA View Post
    i r3ecently was datinga guy fucking whatever,,everything was great amazing piece..wild in bed a geek and just plain old hot...
    i was weak im like what the fuck u knew my equipment was like it is and now u need some kinda new hole.. u betta walk sweety i told him cause as far as im concerned i can do anything but give u fish on a stick ok....
    anyhow my point is is there a guy in this universe that can just accept it like a different piece of tool in the shed?
    lol soda soda soda youve been hangin with barbie again lol
    SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

the most essentials in a trannies life...
      Big Hard jackhammer COCKS....
      crisp endless...Mr.BILLs
      a sweet ass
      of course the livin laserist...
      cleaning freak livin
      Cocksucker on the SIDE
      and of course.........
      The man that will give u the ups and downs...
      oh i forgot THE HORMONES without them GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME ASSHOLE.........LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Well you should talk to some of the other tgirls about this.
        In my experience most Tgirls are not interested in a guy that likes their cock.
        So they really only want to find straight guys who like pussy.
        To me this is a total catch 22.
        theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Hello !!!

my point is is there a guy in this universe that can just accept it like a different piece of tool in the shed?

Yes, Hello, exactly what i'm looking for, but can't seem to find that girl.
          how can't you love a t-girl ?

Comment

Lots of guys want a girl with a different tool in the shed. (tg admirers)
            However tgirls are not willing to accept a guy like this as a boyfriend, only as a customer.
            ain't that the truth !!!!!!!!!!!

'sigh'

Comment

I cannot figure out for the life of me the title of this thread. What is a real magnum jean shirt? What is a mean ass angry cock?

Comment

From browsing these forums i've come to realize two things.

More than a number of transsexuals will be very childish/malicious with each other and quite a number of them are horrible spellers who do not grasp the English Language (with leeway to our foreign debutantes). What's funny is the claims of many of these women to hold higher education. These same women who type lik this 4 u 2 c.

These two things are a horrible turnoff and i refuse to partake in any of their services. I'm also resigned to the fact i've just cut myself off from 90% of the beautiful transsexuals of Toronto. Damn those principles.

Comment

"(with leeway to our foreign debutantes)" means that i cut some slack for people who's first language is not English.

Even with that leeway, a little concerted effort goes a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by sensual_lover20 View Post
                    I cannot figure out for the life of me the title of this thread. What is a real magnum jean shirt? What is a mean ass angry cock?
                    I don't have the faintest clue, but I find it oddly hillarious...I think you can find a real magnum jean shirt at Walmart for $7.99, and I think you need to take penicillin for mean ass angry cock....but I'm not totally sure.

Comment

hot

is it me or is Asiana very very very hot !!!!

hello

Comment

Originally posted by asiana
                        But now,... even guys take relationships with TS they want them to be stunning, beautiful and sexy. They just want a trophy to parade!

The same can be said in reverse. I have found many tgirls unwilling to give a guy a chance at a real relationship because he's not drop-dead gorgeous or muscular etc...This has been my experience....as I am neither of those things....nor am I rich......but I do have a great sense of humour, loving heart and I also believe that love is genderless. But is that enough?.. For some perhaps, but not many it seems.

Just my personal observation....

Comment

Originally Posted by asiana
                          But now,... even guys take relationships with TS they want them to be stunning, beautiful and sexy. They just want a trophy to parade!

I TOTALLY DISAGREE,

The same can be said in reverse. I have found many tgirls unwilling to give a guy a chance at a real relationship because he's not drop-dead gorgeous or muscular etc...This has been my experience....as I am neither of those things....nor am I rich......but I do have a great sense of humour, loving heart and I also believe that love is genderless. But is that enough?.. For some perhaps, but not many it seems.

Just my personal observation....
                          this I TOTALLY AGREE

and I also believe that love is genderless. But is that enough?.. For some perhaps, but NOT many it seems.
                          ain't that the truth

'sigh'

Comment

Originally posted by asiana
                            lol that's funny,..
                            ooopps... i need to be careful of my spelling
                            its frustrating how a certain person judge another by her grammar and spelling.. no second chance?? (yay) but i think sometimes its typographical error? ahihihihi probably a lawyer/english teacher/master in foreign language TS will suit you best... im shy now.... are all my spelling and grammar correct? ahihiihihihih ( sorry english is not my first language)

good luck hunting!
                            You are fine. Unsure of the superfluous "..." and "hihihihi" though

Comment

true and true

LOL

Nicely done,
                              essentials of a trannies life... lol

so what about the essentials of a nympho-sex addicted individuals,
                              like me, i just can never get enough

the most essentials in a trannies life...
                              Big Hard jackhammer COCKS....
                              crisp endless...Mr.BILLs
                              a sweet ass
                              of course the livin laserist...
                              cleaning freak livin
                              Cocksucker on the SIDE
                              and of course.........
                              The man that will give u the ups and downs...
                              oh i forgot THE HORMONES without them GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME ASSHOLE.........LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                              X