Lola is a shemale dream come True!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Describe your first blowjob (giving or receiving)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    2,805
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.83%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.42%
    Monthly Activity
    1.92%

    Thumbs up Describe your first blowjob (giving or receiving)

    Let us know about your very first blowjob! Were you on the giving or receiving end of it?

    I'll go first....first time I made my throat sore trying to deep throat....took me a minute to realize my mouth only covered a little over halfI'd be willing to give confirmation that practice makes suprofectionLOL.Close your eyes(irratating)!
    Greetings Everyone,

    My name is Jamie Jezebel!!!

    I am glad to join all of you here at www.tgirlforums.com

    Im here to interact & have lots of fun in the variety of open discussion,topics and replies,etc.

    Thanks for taking the time too view my profile,Jamie Jezebel

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,330
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    10,039
    Level
    11
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.42%
    Monthly Activity
    15.33%

    Default

    About 7 years ago I met a Tgirl on AOL. I just saw her in a personals site and she was in the woman section. They did not have a transgendered section. In her profile she described herself as a transexual and I had to check to see what it meant. We communicated for some time and finally she agreed to let me take her to dinner. She was a gorgeous asian woman. She was passable but still fine tuning her looks. When you looked close, something seemed off. Even walking around Toronto with her I was uncertain why she was getting so many looks when we were walking around. Although she was dressed extemely sexy in a tight black dress. SHe had recently had he boobs done and they looked great.

    So we are sitting at dinner and I ask her what she would like to do after dinner. Her response was, after dinner you'll be sucking my cock and I'm going to fuck your ass. "CHECK PLEASE". Actually it freaked me out. Keep in mind, I had never even watched any tranny porn at that time. So after a bit of flirting, her foot out of her shoe rubbing my crotch under the table etc, we left and went to her apartment. As soon as we were inside I grabbed her and started kissing her, I lightly carresed all over her body. I made my way to her crotch and I could feel her cock dying to be let loose. She pulls my head back and commands, "SUCK MY FUCKING COCK". I've never been so confused in all my life as I went on my knees, lifted that dress, pulled down her panties and a 5" hard cock popped out. I went down on it like it was dessert. I hoped i was good but had no idea what I was doing. We ended up enjoying each other for some time and we met a few more times. She wasn't an escort. It ended when she wanted me to have a threesome with another guy and wanted me to suck his cock in front of her. Hey, I have to draw the line somewhere. LOL. We kept in touch for some time and eventually she moved and I lost touch.

    But that was my first giving experience. And I've sucked on a few since. LOL.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    503
    T-Bucks
    0
    Blog Entries
    3
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    27,386
    Level
    5
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.42%
    Monthly Activity
    24.93%

    Default first

    my first blowjob and i gave it to my cousin...lol
    we are the same age. At the time we were both 16.
    he was one of those popular jocks in highschool, so hot back then.

    It started of as lunch party on a friday.
    Then the parents went to basement to have tea time, the girls left and took a walk to the mall.
    H and i were upstairs alone, he started talking about a girl he had a crush on in school, and he decided to describe her, he started feeling really hot and adventorous, so , he then grabbed my arm and put it on his crotch, i was so horny and nervous at the same time.
    i undid his zipper, it was warm in the room, and the still breeze of the summer was perfect through the window.

    he turned off the light, i pulled his dick out of his pants,
    it was big, thick and heavy, he had a huge mushroom shaped head on his dick, and precum was slipping off already, mmm hot.

    Then he put both his hands on the back of my head,
    he slowly pushed me into his giant lolipop.
    I just closed my eyes, and pretended i was in a dream,
    he then moved faster, he really hot,

    then, splash, he came all over my mouth and face, as i pulled away,
    i looked at him, he looked at me and smiled, then he said...
    shhh its just between us.
    2 weeks later his mom came over to our house, and there he was in the car, i invited to my room, and........ all over again!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Jezebel View Post
    Let us know about your very first blowjob! Were you on the giving or receiving end of it?

    I'll go first....first time I made my throat sore trying to deep throat....took me a minute to realize my mouth only covered a little over halfI'd be willing to give confirmation that practice makes suprofectionLOL.Close your eyes(irratating)!
    KISS MY BODY, DESIRE MY TOUCH, FEEL YOUR PASSION
    BE WHO YOU ARE AND NO OTHER WAY - SadeHoney
    www.eros.com www.tgirlforums.com musicgirlwest@twitter.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    475
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    12,830
    Level
    4
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    62.33%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.42%
    Monthly Activity
    1.92%

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KCinToronto View Post
    About 7 years ago I met a Tgirl on AOL. I just saw her in a personals site and she was in the woman section. They did not have a transgendered section. In her profile she described herself as a transexual and I had to check to see what it meant. We communicated for some time and finally she agreed to let me take her to dinner. She was a gorgeous asian woman. She was passable but still fine tuning her looks. When you looked close, something seemed off. Even walking around Toronto with her I was uncertain why she was getting so many looks when we were walking around. Although she was dressed extemely sexy in a tight black dress. SHe had recently had he boobs done and they looked great.

    So we are sitting at dinner and I ask her what she would like to do after dinner. Her response was, after dinner you'll be sucking my cock and I'm going to fuck your ass. "CHECK PLEASE". Actually it freaked me out. Keep in mind, I had never even watched any tranny porn at that time. So after a bit of flirting, her foot out of her shoe rubbing my crotch under the table etc, we left and went to her apartment. As soon as we were inside I grabbed her and started kissing her, I lightly carresed all over her body. I made my way to her crotch and I could feel her cock dying to be let loose. She pulls my head back and commands, "SUCK MY FUCKING COCK". I've never been so confused in all my life as I went on my knees, lifted that dress, pulled down her panties and a 5" hard cock popped out. I went down on it like it was dessert. I hoped i was good but had no idea what I was doing. We ended up enjoying each other for some time and we met a few more times. She wasn't an escort. It ended when she wanted me to have a threesome with another guy and wanted me to suck his cock in front of her. Hey, I have to draw the line somewhere. LOL. We kept in touch for some time and eventually she moved and I lost touch.

    But that was my first giving experience. And I've sucked on a few since. LOL.

    What are your rates KC? ) Sounds you are good at it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    475
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    12,830
    Level
    4
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    62.33%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.42%
    Monthly Activity
    1.92%

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marlena View Post
    my first blowjob and i gave it to my cousin...lol
    we are the same age. At the time we were both 16.
    he was one of those popular jocks in highschool, so hot back then.

    It started of as lunch party on a friday.
    Then the parents went to basement to have tea time, the girls left and took a walk to the mall.
    H and i were upstairs alone, he started talking about a girl he had a crush on in school, and he decided to describe her, he started feeling really hot and adventorous, so , he then grabbed my arm and put it on his crotch, i was so horny and nervous at the same time.
    i undid his zipper, it was warm in the room, and the still breeze of the summer was perfect through the window.

    he turned off the light, i pulled his dick out of his pants,
    it was big, thick and heavy, he had a huge mushroom shaped head on his dick, and precum was slipping off already, mmm hot.

    Then he put both his hands on the back of my head,
    he slowly pushed me into his giant lolipop.
    I just closed my eyes, and pretended i was in a dream,
    he then moved faster, he really hot,

    then, splash, he came all over my mouth and face, as i pulled away,
    i looked at him, he looked at me and smiled, then he said...
    shhh its just between us.
    2 weeks later his mom came over to our house, and there he was in the car, i invited to my room, and........ all over again!!!

    So is that what you decide to become a girl? Just curious.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    x
    Posts
    867
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    7,199
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.17%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.42%
    Monthly Activity
    1.92%

    Default curious

    hard and wet
    according to some, not trangendered

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    57
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    3,418
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.83%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.42%
    Monthly Activity
    1.92%

    Default

    not sure if i'm good ''u should ask the t girl about it lolllllllllllllll

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,537
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    9,008
    Level
    3
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.42%
    Monthly Activity
    1.92%

    Default

    First given, 20 years old to Karen.
    First received, 17 years old on Canada Day with a genetic asian girl.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    4,697
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    86.5%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.42%
    Monthly Activity
    1.92%

    Default

    My first blowjob I received was is grade 7.I would always flirt with this girl in my class room.She was hot and was well developed in the cheast area.

    One day in class I asked the teacher to let me use the bathroom.So while I was in the bathroom incomes the girl that I flirt with.I asked her what she was doing in here?In she just smiled.Then all of a sudden she takes off her shirt exposing those beautiful breasts.She then grabs me by the head and shoves my face in her breasts.After about 5 minutes playing with those breats she says lets go in the stall.As soon as we got in the stall she whips down my pants and starts giving me a blowjob.After about 10 minutes I could no longer hold back and told her I was going to cum.She says to cum all over her breats.As soon as she said that I shot all over her breasts and even got her in the face.It is still one of the biggest loads I ever shot.

    Being in grade 7 and only 13yrs. old I thought my dick was going to explode.I still remember that day as if it was yesterday.And this lead to alot of kinky things I would do with her in the future but those stories are for another time.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Eastern Praries
    Posts
    640
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    5,803
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.42%
    Monthly Activity
    1.92%

    Default

    6 yoa by my babysitter, freaked me right out. I felt good and ashamed at the same time.... 30ish years later it still kind of bothers me.

Similar Threads

  1. Conditioning for receiving anal
    By enufsed in forum T-Girl Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 06:50 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 10:17 AM
  3. Describe your first tgirl
    By crazyteds in forum T-Girl Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 11:51 PM
  4. giving head
    By ronron in forum T-Girl Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 03:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Information on Asian Ladyboys, Thailand, Reviews, Chat, Free Pics