Why Tgirls are better than g-girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...

Not all g girls are that bad. I kinda like this one.....

Hehehehehehehe

LOL

Comment

a very potent post

Originally posted by TGirl Nikki View Post
      Great discussion, everyone! Fun, interesting, and with a diversity of opinions which have all been respected - just the way a lively debate should flow.

I've got another one that hasn't been mentioned that I wanted to bring up:

#2: Inner Strength.

Think about it for a second, and you'll know it's true. Changing your gender is one of the hardest things that anyone can possibly imagine. There are social implications, legal complications, and physical changes that a weaker person wouldn't be able to handle. But Tgirls are blessed with an inner strength that helps us get through the hard times, so we can enjoy the good times even more.

It doesn't matter whether you started your transition months, years or decades ago. The point is, this journey has certainly tested your resolve, your commitment, and your willingness to be yourself in the face of adversity. In spite of these pressures, you're still here, you're happier being who you are, and you're living your life the way you feel most comfortable. If that's not a testament of inner strength, I don't know what is.

Even though many men think of women as the "weaker sex," Tgirls are among the strongest people I know. We should all be proud of our lives, our accomplishments, and the inner strength that allows us to be ourselves.

Congratulations to every person here who dares to be themselves - you're strong, you're beautiful, and you're the reason that others who come after us will face just a little less adversity in their own lives.

P.S. New pics are up! Check out www.tgirlnikki.webs.com, and enjoy!
      i could not agree with you more. i have said it in my posts from a year ago.

inner stength is one of the attributes that i have admired from the beginning. to delve deep into your inner self and discover who you are and then have the courage to act upon it is astounding. most people will never do this. i have always admired your strength and will. i am learning about this i not am sure sure i have that same stength but my age has certainly allowed me to be brash. my journey is just at the beginning. i get my courage from you and some of the other girls. inspirational and supportive.

cheers my dears Kristy is coming home
      according to some, not trangendered

Comment

nicky

nothing like giving and receiving a lady cumming in my moutth is awsome can't get enough, and when i do it is amazing, why do t girls turn me on more than g girls i have know idea, they just do and you are lovely cheers

Comment

T-girls are better because they actually like to get it in the ass. I have been with so many ggs who offer greek but was only able to have anal sex with 2 of them. The problem is that they are usually not ready for it and complain that it hurts and just end up taking an extra $40. That is why I never try anal with ggs anymore. Plus I like sucking tgirl dick.

Comment

Last edited by Lani; 12-29-2009, 09:58 PM.

" To the world you maybe just one person, but to one person you maybe the world ."

"Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you."

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

Comment

Jen, you have woke the dragon from it's slumber. Now for the fire. Why t-girls are better? There is two parts to this, one is physical and one is emotional. The physical part was great with the TG, and far better than with my current GG. While I am comfortable with both sexes, the reason why I enjoy the cock far better is because it is not foreign to me and I can tell the pleasure I am giving. TG's have far more experience sexually than most GG's and they have our anatomy giving them the upper edge. Of course, I have a bias here as most men on here will prefer TG's to GG's. Emotionally, TG's are beyond strong in terms of being themselves. Much stronger than GG's will ever be, even dykes. The courage that goes throw one to not only come out to the world, but also physically change their body makes me envious of such self worth and pride. Everyone envies what they can't have, I cannot be myself so I envy those are who are open and free. So ultimately I find it very attractive. TG's are also very unique in their character, they are feminine yet also retain a common masculine side that I can relate too (usually sexual jokes, etc.). TG's can also be much more moody due to hormones though. At the end of the day though, one is not better than the other. To each their own. There are an abundance of reasons why GG's are superior to TG's, but that is open for another discussion. Hope you enjoyed it Jen, the dragon is going back to his cave now.

Comment

Last edited by Lani; 12-29-2009, 09:54 PM.

" To the world you maybe just one person, but to one person you maybe the world ."

Comment

Hey. Don't TOTALLY ignore the gg.

In respect to g girls:

Women's role has changed tremendously and has made and is still making immense impact in our society today more than ever. Many years ago, women's contribution to society was limited and controlled by men. Women are standing tall and are playing a major role in many important areas. A womans role has changed at an accelerating rate and have part in areas such as politics, professional training jobs, medicine,business and law etc etc. Formerly they were not part of any political matter, but they have advanced in many aspects. For example, women have attained power and have been growing in political office.

Their impact is simply due to the fact that they are now educating themselves. They are now concerned with the improvement of their own position, fighting for their rights more than ever before and progressing and participating in activities that ages ago were forbidden to them . Civil rights movement is a good example of how women have come across very strongly fighting for status. I feel that technology and modernization obviously have a hand in this too.

Compare these paragraphs to the inner strength to that of a t girl. I would honestly say that you can not nor should not evaluate either group to determine who is "better" or "more apt to it". Both sides still fight for what is important and too attain goals.

Comment

Originally posted by jenllani View Post
                    Well said young man! Thanks! now it saves me a lot of time PM'ng every Tom, Dick & Harry
                    Yeah! keep that dragon away from me, gosh! I know how many caves & holes have been penetrated and scorch by that beast
                    That scortch must be from that gonorrhea I got from all that penetration.

Comment

Last edited by Lani; 12-29-2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

maybe i know one

But! I have no doubt that if given a chance a T-girl could and most probably be good in a Mothering role, as I've seen a couple of them already, and loving and nurturing a child is an innate nature to us, as I loved my nieces and nephew with all my heart.

mm brings to mind the name Lisa. she loves her kids totally.

btw jen sometime we have to have fun together. girl to girl.

economics 101 save some $ have some fun.

jen you have always shown an open heart here.
                        according to some, not trangendered

Comment

I didn't mean to suggest that all Tgirls are better than all g-girls, and it's clear there are good things about both. But that's not to say there aren't things that we like better about Tgirls, or things we like better about g-girls; at the end of the day, we're still women, and I think most of us can agree that women, in general, are wonderful.

I'm really looking forward to being a mom someday; I made a point of freezing some sperm before starting hormones, just so that option would be available to me down the road.

Does anyone remember the Oprah interview with Thomas Beatie? He said something very interesting which really struck me. He said, “I feel it’s not a male or female desire to want to have a child, it’s a human desire. I’m a person and I have the right to have my own biological child.”

That's exactly how I feel about the situation, and I'm looking forward to the day I hold my own child in my arms for the first time - regardless of how they enter the world.

Comment

Originally posted by TGirl Nikki View Post
                            I didn't mean to suggest that all Tgirls are better than all g-girls, and it's clear there are good things about both. But that's not to say there aren't things that we like better about Tgirls, or things we like better about g-girls; at the end of the day, we're still women, and I think most of us can agree that women, in general, are wonderful.

I'm really looking forward to being a mom someday; I made a point of freezing some sperm before starting hormones, just so that option would be available to me down the road.

Does anyone remember the Oprah interview with Thomas Beatie? He said something very interesting which really struck me. He said, ?I feel it?s not a male or female desire to want to have a child, it?s a human desire. I?m a person and I have the right to have my own biological child.?

That's exactly how I feel about the situation, and I'm looking forward to the day I hold my own child in my arms for the first time - regardless of how they enter the world.
                            im thinkin you would be a great mom for sure, theres nothing better in life then your children.unconditional love is something special watching your children grow and evolve into young adults its amazing.im so so lucky to have my kids and see them each and everyday as the first faces i see when i awake i remember when my ex and i broke up i was absolutly devestated wondering how i would survive without waking up in the same house as my children and i fought tooth and nail in court watching our lives fall apart it was extremely sad and mentally draining listening to her lawyer tell how it was all my fault that the family broke up every dark secret i had known to everyone pictures and videos of my wardrobe shoes make up horomones you name it,i remember the discust on my exes face looking across the court room day after day but my kids stood beside me every step of the way my son then 12 years old and my daughter in my arms 10 months old just a baby.the kids had there own lawyer and together all the lawyers agreed that i would raise the kids and i promiced i would wait to transition after my daughter was older and i held that obligation. now almost 12 years later i am who i always knew i was just a mom plain and simple.did i make sacrafices ya sometimes i wondered what it would be like to go out to parties and stuff hang around with my tgirl friends but at the end of the day i did things the right way kids first lisa 2nd and i wouldnt have it any other way.
                            SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

To me, as far as my future goes, being a mom is really the most important thing. After that, everything else is just icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
                                To me, as far as my future goes, being a mom is really the most important thing. After that, everything else is just icing on the cake.
                                Can you adopt as a single TG parent? I don't mean this as an insult, just not sure if that is legal or perhaps very very difficult.

I know Nikki has an actual girlfriend which she can get pregnant and have a baby but your case may be different.

Comment

Working...
                                X