Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does being attracted to shemales make me gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does being attracted to shemales make me gay?

I want a dick in my mouth/ass for the first time so bad, but the thought of being w a man freaks me the fuck out. For some reason a shemale is a different story,,,whats the deal here?!?!

Originally posted by lover22 View Post
    does being attracted to shemales make me gay?

YES.

I'm just kidding.....

Here we go with the labels again. I don't know if you are gay
    all I know is life is far too short to spend the time putting labels
    on shit. I like women GG's & TS does that make me bisexual? I
    have no interest in men whatsoever but I like a stiffy & shaved
    ass on a TS so does that make me Trisexual? I can't tell you if you
    are gay man I would think that is something that one would know
    about themselves isn't it?

You pick the label and i'll write it on your name tag 4 ya buddy.

Comment

Honestly man who cares. I would by no means consider myself gay and yet I'm curious about shemales. Many are more feminine than regular girls. The ones I find myself attracted to(personal preferences)Lucy, Sunshine and Paris I would classify as sexy mofoin bitches and as long as I'm attracted to the female form even if it comes with a dick I'd say both you and I are interested in women(ly) humans. I'm lit right now so I could be speaking out of my ass. Like I said at the beginning of this post Who cares?

Comment

Yup.
        sigpicSHADOWTRAP

Comment

Originally posted by Finalynlitned View Post
          Honestly man who cares. I would by no means consider myself gay and yet I'm curious about shemales. Many are more feminine than regular girls. The ones I find myself attracted to(personal preferences)Lucy, Sunshine and Paris I would classify as sexy mofoin bitches and as long as I'm attracted to the female form even if it comes with a dick I'd say both you and I are interested in women(ly) humans. I'm lit right now so I could be speaking out of my ass. Like I said at the beginning of this post Who cares?
          this is pretty much exactly how i feel bro. Right on

Comment

Please

This topic has been treated several hundred times already but here goes:

Being attracted to shemales does not mean you are gay. It also does not mean you are bisexual. It just means that you are attracted to shemales. There isn't a word for it yet but who needs a word? Just relax and enjoy the ride!

For some, the more feminine looking , the stronger the attraction. For others, the illusion doesn't have to be so pronounced. A T-girl who has gone a long way in her transition may not be distinguishable from a real woman to all but a medical doctor, so is it surprising that she would be attractive to men?

The fact that you are attracted to a Tgirl's cock can also be explained in several ways but why bother - just go with it and accept my personal assurance that no harm will come of it.

Sunshine
            www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
              This topic has been treated several hundred times already but here goes:

Being attracted to shemales does not mean you are gay. It also does not mean you are bisexual. It just means that you are attracted to shemales. There isn't a word for it yet but who needs a word? Just relax and enjoy the ride!

For some, the more feminine looking , the stronger the attraction. For others, the illusion doesn't have to be so pronounced. A T-girl who has gone a long way in her transition may not be distinguishable from a real woman to all but a medical doctor, so is it surprising that she would be attractive to men?

The fact that you are attracted to a Tgirl's cock can also be explained in several ways but why bother - just go with it and accept my personal assurance that no harm will come of it.

Sunshine
              I figured this has been brought up sooooo many times by now, but i just needed to confirm my feelings on this and get some other views.

Sunshine, amazing response, and it shows your mature and open minded thinking. Nice avitar by the way.

Others who arent tired of this question, feel free to fire, no matter our feelings Id love to hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by lover22 View Post
                I want a dick in my mouth/ass for the first time so bad, but the thought of being w a man freaks me the fuck out. For some reason a shemale is a different story,,,whats the deal here?!?!
                have you every heard anyone every say "i really want to eat a pussy" do you think that makes me straight. meet up with one of the beautiful shemales, suck her cock and then come back and tell us how you feel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drdrdr View Post
                  have you every heard anyone every say "i really want to eat a pussy" do you think that makes me straight. meet up with one of the beautiful shemales, suck her cock and then come back and tell us how you feel!!!
                  yes i have! i love eating pussy and i really want to do that as well haha, and have many of times mmmm. i get your drift.

Comment

After years of intense study, i can say for sure:

maybe.

theladyboyforums.com
                    asiants.com
                    tgirlasian.com

Comment

I already had sex with shemales, and men too, but i dont consider myself gay. lol
                      I just dont care about labels
                      just do what u want and be happy

Comment

Originally posted by vitor_s77 View Post
                        and men too

Comment

Originally posted by Einstein View Post

some people like this too.... hahahahahaha
                          Click Here to see all of me on Shemale Yum

Comment

Originally posted by Jizelle View Post
                            some people like this too.... hahahahahaha

Comment

hahahahaha "imagine if 2 dudes did that, it would be even worse"

funny yet still relevant to the topic hahahaa you're a smart cookie mister einstein
                              Click Here to see all of me on Shemale Yum

Comment

Working...
                              X