Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Got Pulled Over By The Fucking Toronto Cops = PIGS! ("Transphobia Discriminations")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommygun View Post
    I'm sorry I stopped reading right there. I call bullshit. 5:15am is the last hour of a police officer's night shift in Toronto. I don't know how many here have worked a set of nights but the major throught that repeatedly goes through your head is getting off on time, and certainly not picking up an unecessary call that could put you into overtime. Days or afternoons, sure, but not nights. And we are talking 51 division. I don't see any copper in this city getting out of their vehicle at 5:15am without a damned good reason. If he did get out then I'd be interested to know what you said to provoke him. You're lying or leaving something out of your story.

I'm also sure that 6 UC's had nothing better to do than harass you.
    u mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by wozo View Post
      u mad bro?
      lol maybe one of the funniest 3 word comments ive read lol
      SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

Yeah Tommy....she totally made that up like most of the stories but some find it entertaining so.....................so be it.......cheers

Comment

Originally posted by anxious View Post
          Yeah Tommy....she totally made that up like most of the stories but some find it entertaining so.....................so be it.......cheers

I'm not lying at all, I never made up false stories just to entertain u boys & girls, this is my fucking life and u should show some respect rather then accusing me of being fake just for attention. If u don't like it then don't read none of my reality stories, obviously most do, cause they know they can't resist it. I use tgirlforums.com site as my personal diary for the world to read. And if u people think it's all fantasy talk, then that's ur own fucking problem, not mines. I guess some of u have a hard time believing me cause u live such boring lives, and that it's just impossible a person such as myself can be over the top and wild and at the same time not be ashamed to just type it all away online. Believe it or not i'm pretty much like the PerezHilton on this site, lol.

B@rbie Swallows

Comment

It's really hard to take your side on this. Ya, cops are cops but as a general rule...
            They don't fuck with people for no reason. Your cool, I'm not saying anything against you at all. The way you look is your form of self expression and that should not have to change. How you looked may be "the problem".
            Do you look amazing and very sexy? Sure.
            However, I don't get fucked with.
            Now, if I put on my knee highs and a short mini skirt and shit... ya, I mean what am I gonna say?
            "The fucking cops harassed me!"
            Shadowtrap

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post
              I'm not lying at all, I never made up false stories just to entertain u boys & girls, this is my fucking life and u should show some respect rather then accusing me of being fake just for attention. If u don't like it then don't read none of my reality stories, obviously most do, cause they know they can't resist it. I use tgirlforums.com site as my personal diary for the world to read. And if u people think it's all fantasy talk, then that's ur own fucking problem, not mines. I guess some of u have a hard time believing me cause u live such boring lives, and that it's just impossible a person such as myself can be over the top and wild and at the same time not be ashamed to just type it all away online. Believe it or not i'm pretty much like the PerezHilton on this site, lol.

B@rbie Swallows
              Something like that .....

Comment

Working...
              X