Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does being attracted to shemales make me gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aRe YoU?

No matter how you spin it, a man's penis is a man's penis. I 'm in no way, shape or form attracted to men in anyway (my ass is still a virgin and I intend to keep it that way), although I do admit that I love to push my gag reflex limit.
    I've come to the conclusion that I am definitely not gay and if I have to merely put a namesake on my sexual orientation, I'd say that I'm Bi, but not gay.
    Hope this helps.

Comment

ass and identity

I intend no disrespect to you flick when I say this, and, of course, you have an absolute right to define yourself however you wish, but I think the idea that a "virgin" ass determines whether one is bi rather than gay, is not a helpful distinction.

If getting one's ass plugged makes a person gay, what about the straight guys out there who like getting their asses pegged by wives or girlfriends with strapons? Behaviour isn't identity, and there's nothing special about asses, that makes them more of a marker of homosexuality than anything else we do with our bodies and orifaces.

I agree with the idea (already mentioned) that we should just enjoy what we enjoy, and not worry about labels. That said, I appreciate your comments flick, and the comments of everyone who has contributed to this thread. Sharing experiences and perspectives is what this board, at its best, is for.

Comment

Originally posted by jhnewman View Post
        I intend no disrespect to you flick when I say this, and, of course, you have an absolute right to define yourself however you wish, but I think the idea that a "virgin" ass determines whether one is bi rather than gay, is not a helpful distinction.

If getting one's ass plugged makes a person gay, what about the straight guys out there who like getting their asses pegged by wives or girlfriends with strapons? Behaviour isn't identity, and there's nothing special about asses, that makes them more of a marker of homosexuality than anything else we do with our bodies and orifaces.

I agree with the idea (already mentioned) that we should just enjoy what we enjoy, and not worry about labels. That said, I appreciate your comments flick, and the comments of everyone who has contributed to this thread. Sharing experiences and perspectives is what this board, at its best, is for.

Very insightful some of us just choose not to have our baloon knots messed with.
        I still want to give a shemale head which is just as gay. Well maybe not AS gay but
        still. LOL how about...i'm not gay but my mouth would be gay for a shemale/TS.

That's funny.....

If anyone accuses you (general) of being gay you need to just act
        really offended and say "wait wait wait. stop right there. I'm NOT
        gay but my asshole is a real fag"

Comment

Thanks, great post (as always) Einstein. I certainly DO have a gay little bunghole. And the funny thing is, I started out as a top only, so be careful out there LOL

Comment

Same here dude.

Ive finally admitted to myself that im bisexual...I like Women and T-girls, i cannot fathom having sex with a guy..But a T-girl HELLSYES...I Really want to suck a T-girl and let her pound my ass, Would def be awesome.. But to answer your question i dont think your gay, i would say bisexual if anything due to being attracted to a penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Kottonmouth View Post
              Ive finally admitted to myself that im bisexual...I like Women and T-girls, i cannot fathom having sex with a guy..But a T-girl HELLSYES...I Really want to suck a T-girl and let her pound my ass, Would def be awesome.. But to answer your question i dont think your gay, i would say bisexual if anything due to being attracted to a penis.
              But i'm not attracted to a penis on a manly body or even
              a TV body only on a very feminine body with fem face etc
              otherwise there is no attraction and my main attraction is
              the ass fist & foremost the cock being there is like an extra
              bonus.

I would say i'm a straight dude but I would "curve" for a hot TS.
              I'd gladly and enthusiastically make that exception

Comment

But even in a hot feminine body, a penis is still a penis.

As I said, you guys shouldnt be so worried about it, but you should open your mind a little bit.

Sex is just a simple action, and those labels shouldnt even exist.

Comment

Im loving the convos going on in this thread and it si exactly what the thread was created for. I think the view points are great, and hilarious at times, and they are really helping me think of things from differernt angles. You all rock!

Comment

Who would you rather screw, Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie?

1) Angelina - straight
                    2) Both - bi
                    3) Brad - gay

Comment

Originally posted by Guillam View Post

1) Angelina - straight
                      2) Both - bi
                      3) Brad - gay
                      But what if Angelina had a cock?

Comment

easily angelina... NEVER brad fuckin pitt.

Comment

Well, you do have a beautiful face Jizelle and your girly bits don't look too bad either

Comment

Originally posted by Kevlar View Post
                            But what if Angelina had a cock?
                            I'll volunteer to find out

Comment

Originally posted by Guillam View Post

1) Angelina - straight
                              2) Both - bi
                              3) Brad - gay

I've wanted to fuck Angelina ever since she did that
                              HBO movie GIA. That woman is so incredibly hot and
                              I just saw Pushing Tin the other day OMG. She is one
                              of my dream girls but right now i'm really into....

Olga Kurylenko

Betty Monroe

Comment

I agree with Sunshine and say amen to her comment, look if you are attracted to another human being what does it really matter?
                                Sunshine is a vision of beauty both outside and inside, she takes the time to look elegant, seductive, carries herself well which is alot more then I can say for most women I have seen in life. She is very feminine, keeps herself well and takes pride in her appearance...I would be so fortunate to have someone as lovely as her on my arm walking side by side in life.

Comment

Working...
                                X