No announcement yet.

My new website PURE-TS that is all bareback hardcore with 3 weekly updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• busty blonde fuckdoll Nadia Love is bored and wants attention from her hard working boyfriend Christian. She refuses to take no for an answer and soon after she is sucking his cock right at his desk. He is powerless to resist her charms, and this tattooed stunner has the skills and the body to drive his wild. After fucking her brains out in every position, he deposits a big load right in her ass.

you can see this scorching hot bareback sex scene and join my site for 30 dollars - HERE
    check out my OFFICIAL bareback site - PURE-TS

Comment

• Hi Christian, when u have 3 somes I would like 2 c yourself, or one of the girls, put both cocks in your mouth at the same time. Also rubbing 2 or 3 cocks together would be great as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cream View Post
        Hi Christian, when u have 3 somes I would like 2 c yourself, or one of the girls, put both cocks in your mouth at the same time. Also rubbing 2 or 3 cocks together would be great as well!
        okay i will keep that in mind my friend - thanks for the suggestion

Comment

• Nikki Jade Taylor invites her neighbor Christian over but doesn't tell him why. He is always kind and friendly to Nikki, so when she says she needs a favor he is more than happy to oblige. That favor turns out to be bareback anal sex! She is super horny and needs the dick and seduces him and won't take no for an answer. He whips out his big cock and proceeds to bang her hard. Good times indeed!

you can see this busty babe get fucked and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

• Christian returns to his hotel after playing in a basketball game on the road. He has a beautiful groupie waiting for him ready to suck his cock and give up her ass. He expertly moves her around and this pro athlete really does a number on her. She is a submissive slut who loves every second of getting banged out. Finally, he cums all over her pretty face.

you can see this groupie get fucked and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• Christian has to finish up his work, but while he does, he orders his sexy & submissive CD slut Andrea Ann Scarlett, to suck his cock in the meantime. After his phone call ends, he bends her over and sticks his dick deep in her tight hole. Christian makes crossdressers feel as feminine as possible by fucking them deep & hard and finally cumming inside them.

you can see this sexy CD get fucked bareback and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

• Ashley Sky is a truly stunning 19 year old TS girl from Guam. She is going to college and buying new clothes and bags while paying for it with the money from her sugar daddy Christian. She gets dressed to go out to dinner, but when he wants to play - well she knows where her bread is buttered. Only a guy giving her massive cash is going to fuck her bareback and creampie her tight ass.

you can see this amateur do her first ever scene and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• sometimes you just know when a girl has IT. I met Khloe Kay and asked her if she wanted to be a model and if she has what it takes. Well her actions definitely spoke louder than any words she could have possibly said. This petite firecracker sucks a dick with gusto and rides it with passion and energy. I think we can all agree after watching her in action that a star is definitely born.

you can see this future TS superstar and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• Amanda Bell and Christian have gone to Vegas and made a life changing commitment to each other. He carries her over the threshold and into a new chapter in their lives. What better way to celebrate this event than a rocking bareback anal sex session. He guides this 20 year old TS supermodel onto his big cock and fucks her in every conceivable way before cumming deep in her tight hole.

you can see this gorgeous new starlet get fucked and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• BONUS SCENE - I found a gorgeous blonde latina TS and i couldn't believe she agreed to do a scene with me. I went to her city, got a hotel room, and she actually showed up looking amazing! We did a phenomenal scene together and I was super excited. Then I watched the footage and realized that the sound was off the entire scene. DAMN! So here it is as a bonus scene with a soundtrack and lets hope I can convince her to film again. She is so gorgeous and was so fun to fuck too!

you can see this BONUS SCENE and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

• Jessi Gunn is showing a client a condo that she desperately wants to sell. She needs that commission and is willing to do ANYTHING in order to close this deal. When he takes a second to think it over, she gets down and starts sucking his cock...this slutty trans realtor REALLY knows how to take a dick and get things done!

you can see this scene and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

• Christian calls up Crystal for some fun while he is in Vegas. She shows up and changes into a super sexy outfit for him. His first priority is getting her huge cock hard as a rock and sucking it long and deep. She returns the favor and in no time they are fucking in every position before she cums all over herself and then he drops his load in her mouth.

you can see this sugar baby get fucked bareback and join my site for 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• Christian,

PM me when you?ve got a moment. I know of a website where your content is posted to stream in full. Thought you might want to look into it.

Comment

• Muslim princess Viva Soma enjoys a hot summer day but not as much as she enjoys getting her big booty oiled up and fucked hard. Christian douses her with coconut oil and she bounces on his hard cock with gusto and aplomb. Watch this beautiful trans babe get fucked all over the room.

you can see this controversial scene and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X