No announcement yet.

My Mistress is forcing me to become a shemale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think my mistress likes me in the maid outfit... but I have no idea why. In this picture, I'm not even cleaning anything. Why she wants to show this picture off I'll never really know. Don't you think it's silly to have a maid around who isn't cleaning?

Comment

no it isn't but can u show some pics of u jerking off

Comment

My Mistress has told me that she thinks this thread could be like a temporary blog for me and that I should make an effort to update here more frequently...

The weird thing, I don't really know what I should be talking about here on a day to day basis. I certainly don't want to blab about stuff no one wants to read.

What do you think I should talk about?

Comment

Originally posted by shy_christine View Post
          My Mistress has told me that she thinks this thread could be like a temporary blog for me and that I should make an effort to update here more frequently...

The weird thing, I don't really know what I should be talking about here on a day to day basis. I certainly don't want to blab about stuff no one wants to read.

I GIVE UP!

Comment

Just keep posting pics and well be happy.

Originally posted by shy_christine View Post

Comment

Nobody has any ideas? My Mistress won't be pleased with me... *gulp*

I'd like to be able to take pictures everyday. But, my Mistress wants me well practiced in many things beyond just looking pretty...

Do you not think I have interesting things to say?? Would you prefer it if I was kept silent?

Comment

Here I will ask a question to start off your blog. Where do you see yourself in one year from now?

Comment

could u take some pics of u jerking off

Comment

how about describing how you are going to bang us.
                    All we are is dust in the wind

Comment

I think you should take more schoolgirl pics, or maybe a Nurse.

Comment

am i the only one who thinks this mistress crap is pretty fucked up and im not talkin the cd in question just the whole mistress thing i just cant imagine someone telling me what to do every one in a while some dude will call me and say hello mistress can i worshop you or somethig strange like that and im like wtf are you talking about lol im defenatly not into the imature games like domination and crap to me thats pretty fucked up im a total bottom as advertised yet after 4 or 5 years i still get these nut cases asking me to dominate them do i look like a dom i dunno maybe i quess im just not schooled enough in stupiditty
                        lisaparadise

Comment

Originally posted by lp View Post
                          am i the only one who thinks this mistress crap is pretty fucked up and im not talkin the cd in question just the whole mistress thing i just cant imagine someone telling me what to do every one in a while some dude will call me and say hello mistress can i worshop you or somethig strange like that and im like wtf are you talking about lol im defenatly not into the imature games like domination and crap to me thats pretty fucked up im a total bottom as advertised yet after 4 or 5 years i still get these nut cases asking me to dominate them do i look like a dom i dunno maybe i quess im just not schooled enough in stupiditty
                          Everyone is enjoying it but you....what's the problem??

So negative....for some reason I feel you are doing this on purpose.

ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by mohawk View Post
                            could u take some pics of u jerking off
                            you better do what they say.....

Comment

Originally posted by snoodle View Post
                              how about describing how you are going to bang us.
                              ...they sound serious.

Comment

Hmm... Some interesting ideas here.

My mistress wanted me to share with you something we stumbled upon today while looking for... well, never mind about that.

She thinks the girl on the box looks kinda like me. I didn't think so, but my Mistress just chided me for thinking again. But, if I was just some love doll for sale what you have me do? Fair warning though, I'm not very good at coming up with cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X