crash world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash world.

so i’ve some free time to update this thing.. i don’t know really what to update it though sadly. i do miss home more than anything though. the dark country roads, the smell of evergreens. i’m tired of sirens and traffic. *sigh* i miss my “bubble” i guess you could say that.. a lot of people say they just want to runaway from where they’re at and everything will be better. in some cases that’s true, to start a new life with a clean slate. most cases your pasts follows you like a ghost. take it from me, i was so eager to get out to LA that i left my beautiful home with caring parents to the cruel streets of LA.fast life, flashing lights, ending lives..
    you live and you learn. i ended up learning on my path to self discovery that you can runaway from whatever you’re wanting to, but you can’t runaway from yourself.. i thought i would have a better life out here but i don’t really. back home wasn’t as bad as i thought it was and i appreciate my parents more than ever now. i was taken care of so much and treated literally like a princess. i never had to work, i stayed home alone every day, and never had to worry about anything..i can’t wait to return and start a new chapter in my life living alone and getting my own place. part of me is glad i went to this trip to LA because i learned so much about the REAL world and became more self sufficient. * i traded in the cute pair of Abercrombie & Fitch jeans for the short slutty sequin dress, flip flops for sky high platforms, and my soul for a few hundred bucks.xoxoMM

More...

Working...
X