Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump overrules rejection of transgender beauty queen

Trump overrules rejection of transgender beauty queen
    reuters.com - LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Businessman Donald Trump has overturned a decision by the Miss Universe Organization, which he owns, to disqualify a Canadian transgender beauty pageant contestant because she?

Tweeted by @MsGoalieQueen https://twitter.com/MsGoalieQueen/st...74097972043776

More...
    THE TGIRL TIMES
    Your Tgirl Newspaper bring you all the latest TS news from the internet!

This is old but,
    Funny how the "Hate Trump Media" would never admit this ever happened.
    According to them he wants to stone all transgenders.........

theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
      This is old but,
      Funny how the "Hate Trump Media" would never admit this ever happened.
      According to them he wants to stone all transgenders.........

I am not sure he has any problem with LGBT on a personal level. He did the military ban to please his Evangelical base and Mike Pence. He does what will get him the most people to like him, he doesn't really have a lot of solid principles.

Comment

Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
        I am not sure he has any problem with LGBT on a personal level. He did the military ban to please his Evangelical base and Mike Pence. He does what will get him the most people to like him, he doesn't really have a lot of solid principles.
        Even Pence is not as bad as they make him out to be, most of it is rhetoric.
        Trump probably takes military advice from military advisors and does what he thinks is best for the country.
        theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
          Even Pence is not as bad as they make him out to be, most of it is rhetoric.
          Trump probably takes military advice from military advisors and does what he thinks is best for the country.
          The top military people were not involved in his trans ban, and he didn't consult any of them for his Syria decision . I don't think he actually takes advice from them when he just does things like this.

Pence believes the earth is 6000 years old and advocated for denying HIV meds for LGBT unless they went to conversion therapy (which never made law thankfully). I find that stuff bad in the context of being someone who can make laws.

If you are a Trumpist, i won't change your mind. Those are my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
            The top military people were not involved in his trans ban, and he didn't consult any of them for his Syria decision . I don't think he actually takes advice from them when he just does things like this.

Pence believes the earth is 6000 years old and advocated for denying HIV meds for LGBT unless they went to conversion therapy (which never made law thankfully). I find that stuff bad in the context of being someone who can make laws.

If you are a Trumpist, i won't change your mind. Those are my thoughts.
            Why does one have to be a Trumpist all the time if they agree with some things he does and call bullshit on the fake news?
            You can just like some things he does and not believe all the bullshit and not be total Trump lover.
            The media wants you to choose?

That is absolute bullshit that he did not consult any military advisers.
            Just because some whiney Generals are mad that Trump is taking away their toys and wars, they are crying the blues.
            Why in any real world would Trump make these decisions on his own.
            The USA should not be in all these wars, they protect everyone else's border and not their own.

The Canadian media is so biased and prints lies as truth.
            You can't get the straight good on the USA from Canada it is all bullshit.

Pence did not say they had to go to conversion therapy that is lies. Like seriously, think for yourself a bit.
            He said he supported HIV treatment if people got sexual counselling which is not conversion therapy, what a load of crap.
            Pence does not think the world is 6000 years old, if you actually believe this tripe you are worse than Pence.
            Pence is highly religious, his wife teaches at a Christian school. Since when are people like this evil.
            It's all the "Hate Trump Media", Pence is an upstanding man made out to be a treacherous monster.

I totally respect transgenders and everyone here knows that
            However there is good reasons not to have TGs in the military, and other reasons people think they should be.
            The majority of citizens is probably against it and he is playing to those citizens which is the majority, which is politics.

You seem to forget Trump wasn't expecting to win.
            He doesn't have to cowtow to the far right because they will vote for Republicans no matter what.
            If you think logically about it and not panic like they want you to it is not all that bad.
            He is draining the swamp and they don't like it.

If Mueller thought that Trump did what they say, he wouldn't have let him stay in office 2 years, and that is the biggest truth of all.
            Mueller has nothing.

theladyboyforums.com
            asiants.com
            tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
            X