Wendy Williams Salad Tossing Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendy Williams Salad Tossing Spray

So the first of my toyline/Novelity items with Doc Johnson is ready for ordering. Here is the backstory with my ?Wendy Williams Salad Tossing Spray? which is a lickable spray in lollipop and strawberry flavors. I love rimming and to be rimmed and of course sucking cock but some people think it will taste bad or its no fun so why not add a little flavor after a nice fresh shower? OR how about use it to spray on her nipples or anywhere you want to lick? So please support me in my venture with taking over the toy market LOLThe difference with my line compared to others is that Doc Johnson didnt just take items they had and put my name and picture on it. I came up with idea?s and we sat down and developed not only the items but I was involved in the entire process from sampling too packaging. Next month we will release my ?Wendy Williams Anal Training Kit? which is 3 different sizes of butt plugs from small to large for those who want to work themselves up to some pleasurable anal sex. Then in April my life size doggie style ass which was molded from my ass baby! Then other items to follow are my dildo, mouth masturbator, doll etc.ORDER FLAVOR LOLLIPOP

ORDER FLAVOR STRAWBERRY

More...
    My Interracial Site:
    www.interracialtgirlsex.com

Webiste:
    www.wendywilliamsxxx.com

Blog:
    www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Forum:
    www.hotwendyforums.com

Working...
X