Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, fells good to be back. These are some of the most amazing shemales

Comment

Haven't seen Katia of Montreal on ShemaleCanada recently any one have any news as to why she has taken her add down. I was looking foward to seeing her this month on a trip to Montreal.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Westend Boy, for Katia check montreal.craiglist she often has an add there.

Comment

Slutty Thai Ladyboy Gets Undressed For The Camera

As soon as she waltzed into the room in this slutty little black outfit, I was certain I was about to to shoot a nut right there. Lana is a horny Thai teenie ladyboy who loves revealing her sexy body. She's got shoulder length black hair and a pair of perfect boobs that love being nibbled on. Once the clothes are all the way off, you can see her thick ladyboy dick while she jacks it off and gets it really stiff. You will flip once Lana leans over to reveal that sweet round ass.

More...

Comment

Curvy Horny Tgirl Strips For Her Boyfriend

She's been bored for damn near two months since her guy was home, and this sexy blonde shemale has decided to send him a little something to remind him of home. She checks into a sleazy hotel room with her girlfriend and proceeds to take a ton of really naughty pictures of her stripping off her white top her skirt to reveal that gorgeous shemale body. You're going to like watching her roll over on her side to reveal that bouncy round ass while she jacks off her dick. It's a safe bet that her boyfriend will cream his load over these pictures.

More...

Comment

I want all of those cocks in my mouth

Comment

Motherfucking good stuff!

Comment

Stunning Ebony Tranny Has Lusting For Sex

My fortune must have been on an upswing, seeing this splendid ebony shemale on the net yesterday. She had long hair that flowed past her huge firm boobs, and the steamiest silky legs I'd ever seen. You will be taken in by her cheeky smile and tight round behind. I couldn't help but gaze as she got bare right on my screen. I was sporting a massive wood after viewing this unbelievably hot ebony shemale.

More...
                    I love
                    Brazilian-Transsexuals.com

Comment

excellent

Comment

Freaky Redhead Club Chick Shows Her Throbbing Transexual Rod

As a DJ, I spend a lot of time out at clubs where chicks just go crazy. This gorgeous busty redhead hottie named Kymlie was watching me all night long, and after the show, we went back to her place for some dirty sex. Just look at the way that big round booty shows from under her little blue skirt. She's got such a lovely shemale dick that I loved watching her jerk off for me. The way this naughty shemale sucks dick, I think I'll have to call her up again.

More...
                        blacktgirls.com
                        Hung Black Shemales

Comment

perfecto, thanks

Comment

nice!

Originally posted by Foreskinned View Post
                            Amber, Barbie, Danika

I like Danika!
                            Just the type to get me hard!

Comment

yeah i know what you mean Danika sooo fineee, seem liek you got gd taste in your women lol

Comment

wow,
                                to think all of that fine fruit is on our side of the border
                                YIPPIE

Comment

Working...
                                X