Ziaa review:
Was looking for some fun nearby my place so reached out to Ziaa and confirmed the services. She quoted 6k, brought her down to 2.5k for 1. Reached her place and had a beer. Started with DFK. Opened her top and started pressing and sucking her boobs. Moved to bed where she provided a good sloppy bj but it was a CBJ. She got horny and asked me to fuck her in doggy. I obliged and came.
Pros: Economical, DFK, not a time watcher
Cons: No BBJ
Will I repeat: no
Nowadays, she is not available on MR but shows up on Skokka sometimes.
https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-.../ziaa-andorran
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pune: Reviews and Discussions
Collapse
X
-
-
Berry juicy Review:
I am a fan of North Eastern trans chucks, they provide best service. Fixed deed with Berry for 3k after negotiation. Met her at her flat, she is tall. Brought drinks for her. Post the drinks she stood behind me and put her hands over my shoulder. I told her that she has to be the bottom, not me. Lol!
Started with DFK, removed her top and sucked her nipples. Put my dick in her mouth and went deep. Mouth fucked her in a few positions and came on her mouth, she looked more beautiful after that.
Pros: Great skintone, nice service - all available
Cons: flat chested
Will I repeat - maybe. She does not meet for 3k now.
https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Berryjuicy
Leave a comment:
-
Mahek / Noori Review:
Liked her pics, so contacted her. She was. Non-responsive for some time but responded after a few weeks. Did not miss the chance and fixed the deed for 3k. Met her in Wadagaon Sheri. She is nice to talk to, but overall an average experience for me.
Pros: nice looks, not a time watcher.
Cons: No kiss, provides cbj
Will I repeat: No
https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Noori_k
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Read before goingOriginally posted by Machoguys08 View PostAnyone recently meet krutika? Please dm here or on lrivate message. I am planning to visit her.
She was one of my first trans experiences and one of the worst. I like them feminine. Her photos looked great so went ahead. I was new so could not negotiate it much, fixed it for 4k. Once I saw her, my heart sank as she is dusky, dark brown and quite manly to be clear. Not even close to the pics shared online. As soon as I entered, she pushed me to bed and started biting me, I told her I don't like it. She became normal then. I asked her for BBJ, she gave excuse of root canal and provided a 1 min cbj. Then she asked me to fuck her. Somehow fucked her and got out of there.
Pros: No pros for me
Cons: Manly, bad service
Will I repeat: Never
https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Krutikatrans
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: