Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dominator90
    replied
    Zeana Review:

    She was initially living in Bangalore, shifted to Pune a few years ago. First met her at Lolly's flat in Kondhwa. She provided DFK, BBJ and deepthroat. Moaned a lot during anal. Full value for money. I have visited her many times when I am in Kondhwa. Nowadays, I just deepthroat her and cum in her mouth.

    Pros: beautiful, v good service, safe place

    Cons: flat chested

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...-in-pune/zeana

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Ziaa review:

    Was looking for some fun nearby my place so reached out to Ziaa and confirmed the services. She quoted 6k, brought her down to 2.5k for 1. Reached her place and had a beer. Started with DFK. Opened her top and started pressing and sucking her boobs. Moved to bed where she provided a good sloppy bj but it was a CBJ. She got horny and asked me to fuck her in doggy. I obliged and came.

    Pros: Economical, DFK, not a time watcher

    Cons: No BBJ

    Will I repeat: no

    Nowadays, she is not available on MR but shows up on Skokka sometimes.

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-.../ziaa-andorran

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Anybody tried this beauty?

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...0-aec0b678429b

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Berry juicy Review:

    I am a fan of North Eastern trans chucks, they provide best service. Fixed deed with Berry for 3k after negotiation. Met her at her flat, she is tall. Brought drinks for her. Post the drinks she stood behind me and put her hands over my shoulder. I told her that she has to be the bottom, not me. Lol!

    Started with DFK, removed her top and sucked her nipples. Put my dick in her mouth and went deep. Mouth fucked her in a few positions and came on her mouth, she looked more beautiful after that.

    Pros: Great skintone, nice service - all available

    Cons: flat chested

    Will I repeat - maybe. She does not meet for 3k now.

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Berryjuicy

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Mahek / Noori Review:

    Liked her pics, so contacted her. She was. Non-responsive for some time but responded after a few weeks. Did not miss the chance and fixed the deed for 3k. Met her in Wadagaon Sheri. She is nice to talk to, but overall an average experience for me.

    Pros: nice looks, not a time watcher.

    Cons: No kiss, provides cbj

    Will I repeat: No

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Noori_k

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X