Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dominator90
    replied
    Anybody tried this beauty?

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...0-aec0b678429b

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Berry juicy Review:

    I am a fan of North Eastern trans chucks, they provide best service. Fixed deed with Berry for 3k after negotiation. Met her at her flat, she is tall. Brought drinks for her. Post the drinks she stood behind me and put her hands over my shoulder. I told her that she has to be the bottom, not me. Lol!

    Started with DFK, removed her top and sucked her nipples. Put my dick in her mouth and went deep. Mouth fucked her in a few positions and came on her mouth, she looked more beautiful after that.

    Pros: Great skintone, nice service - all available

    Cons: flat chested

    Will I repeat - maybe. She does not meet for 3k now.

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Berryjuicy

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Mahek / Noori Review:

    Liked her pics, so contacted her. She was. Non-responsive for some time but responded after a few weeks. Did not miss the chance and fixed the deed for 3k. Met her in Wadagaon Sheri. She is nice to talk to, but overall an average experience for me.

    Pros: nice looks, not a time watcher.

    Cons: No kiss, provides cbj

    Will I repeat: No

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Noori_k

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Originally posted by Machoguys08 View Post
    Anyone recently meet krutika? Please dm here or on lrivate message. I am planning to visit her.
    Read before going

    She was one of my first trans experiences and one of the worst. I like them feminine. Her photos looked great so went ahead. I was new so could not negotiate it much, fixed it for 4k. Once I saw her, my heart sank as she is dusky, dark brown and quite manly to be clear. Not even close to the pics shared online. As soon as I entered, she pushed me to bed and started biting me, I told her I don't like it. She became normal then. I asked her for BBJ, she gave excuse of root canal and provided a 1 min cbj. Then she asked me to fuck her. Somehow fucked her and got out of there.

    Pros: No pros for me

    Cons: Manly, bad service

    Will I repeat: Never

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Krutikatrans

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Kangnaa review

    This is a few months old report. Fixed the meet for 8k for 2 after hard negotiation. Earlier, she was asking 10k for 1. This is the highest amount I've paid to a chick as I wanted to taste her huge mangoes. Met her at her flat. Was a bit sad to see the size of her tits - they are big but not very huge as seen in her pics. She edits the photos to make them look big. Looks wise she is beautiful. Brought wine for her, she did not drink. I drank and sat beside her on the sofa. Started pressing her big boobs, she allowed rough treatment with her boobs. Did not allow lip kiss, maybe she has her preferences. Sucked her boobs to my hearts content. We moved to the bedroom where she provided me a good cbj. I was expecting BBJ as seen in some of her early videos. Anyways, we started with missionary. It was a great experience fucking such a hot chick, her moans are amazing. Came and reminded her that I have one more shot, she nodded. For the second shot, she denied bj saying that she sucks it only once. She offered fuck but I asked her to provide handjob atleast. She started calling herself r#ndi and all sorts of stuff. I came with that after some time. The fuck was great but foreplay was average.

    Pros: beauty queen, not a time watcher, nice boobs play and fuck

    Cons: towards expensive side, no kiss, no bbbj

    Will I repeat: no

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/kangnaa

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X